Reviews for The Justin Show: Summer Spectacular!
JacobTheWriter chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
I was the person who sent those 3 and a half question, just in case you were wondering. :)
Zak Saturday chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Steve Urkel... Remember the time he had all of those genetically modified termites? That was crazy.
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Um okay I never reviewed this part of the sketch until now even though you are good but, the Booty and the beast thing it was disrespectful because I worked on the "Beauty and the beast." production as you know. Good sketch but disrespectful right answer by Justin and Heather once more very disrespectful.
Critic chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Script format, reported.
John Morrison Invades TDI chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, and a sex-filled New Year! Lookin forward to the Christmas special.
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
Perfect. Just a perfect finale! 5/5, best M rated Humor i've ever read!

And what the hell was wrong with Zeke's head there?
kyrogue23 chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
HAHA classic cartoon reference.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
Can't wait for "A Justin Show Christmas"! Love the reference to SNL and the unexpected thing that happened afterward! Yay, Alejandro got trampled again and LOL at the return of SS Fish Cop! This finale was funny and I can't wait for AJSC!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 21 . 10/25/2011
*chanting to self* Don't wanna miss it, don't wanna miss it.
John Morrison Invades TDI chapter 21 . 10/24/2011
yep, those remakes were brutal. Nothing like good ol' country music to get one in the mood for sex- sorry boring R & B, but Jason DeRulo is crap. And so is Chris Brown et cetera.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 21 . 10/24/2011
Yeah, picturing the members of Alabama in S&M outfits would be scary! LOL at the remakes with Owen and Chris! Looking forward to the sneak peek!
kyrogue23 chapter 21 . 10/24/2011
sweet can't wait to see what happens.
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 20 . 10/21/2011
I don't think I've ever heard of Alabama, try those guys!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 19 . 10/21/2011
Epicness! I hate Ale-hang-dro!
John Morrison Invades TDI chapter 20 . 10/19/2011
Oak Ridge Boys may be in the lead, but I'm voting for Alabama.