Reviews for The Plains of Avalar
LeviathanTamer chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
ooh sent shivers up my spine... and i have a feeling We aren't talking about Hierarch Artanis.
Mellifluousness chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
No. No, you would not be an idiot.

You would exactly two hundred and sixty-four point two-nine percent CORRECT! *double thumbs up*

Brrrrrriliant, I say! You are brilliant at poetry. I know because your Enderdragon poem brought me here.

If you stop writing poetry, you'll die. On the plains of Avalar, too.
Nianque chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I have never been a fan of poetry, but you most definitely have some skill in it.

Although the subject is kind of disappointing for me because it seems that Cynder and Spyro clash, Protoss versus Zerg, Light/The Golden One versus Shadow. That is quite the give away. Although I do wonder about the Overmind being involved.
Digolgrin chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Actually, no you aren't being an idiot. While "On the plains of Avalar" does get a little repetitive, the whole thing is well written. Sounds like a Protoss or Cheetah written poem to me; the Zerg don't write, and the Protoss really don't know about dragons-especially Spyro. A Terran poem describing the guy would be... "fearful", at best. What side he and Cynder'll aid is beyond my comprehension. Definitely not the Zerg, considering their personality, Protoss: kinda likely, Terrans: unlikely, considering their trigger-happy habits.