Reviews for Ordinary Life
Wolvie26 chapter 20 . 4/7
love it! hope you do a 3rd one about the kids!
RandomCTC chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
This was a great story you real did a nice job I hope you keep weighting great stories!
kmm3301 chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
You Sorry Ass Hole Of A Bitch u don't kill cars every u sick fuck bastard fuck u !
Lepercohn97 chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Oh, man...can I just tell you how much I cried over this chapter...I'll never get over this! It's like watching that Destiel-Wrecking Ball video! SO FUCKING SAD! (Sorry about the cursing but it seems appropriate for my feels)
NDCellist chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
Both this story and the first one are brilliant and amazing. You managed to write a good family fic that still kept it interesting. Honestly the only part I didn't like was Bones' crush on Crowley... too weird for me. Loved Kerberosel and Lucifer love storyline... I can see Isadora and Nico getting somewhere too...

Thank you for one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
CannibalHolocaust chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! No. I am done with this story. You should put a fucking MCD warning on it. Fuck you.
CannibalHolocaust chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Hold on... you didn't just kill off Cas and Dean did you...
Treeni chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
Just so you know your story both made me cry and scared as hell, it was getting so far into it and and and it was so sad and I was so frickin scared it was going to end in tragedy. I actually was very very scared to get to the end. Thank you for making this a happy ending or I think I might have died a little inside.
williamriker chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I'm kinda terrified to read the rest of this. How did the wonderful fluffy universe suddenly turn into so much angst? (It's still great, no matter what)
KeiranNight chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
OMFG This story is amazing! :D
Please! Write one about the kids! PLEASE!
Connor chapter 20 . 5/26/2012
OMFG amazing! Love ALL of them and this story :D

Please please please PLEASE continue with the children :D
AnJ1989 chapter 20 . 12/6/2011
awwwwwwwww
anonymous-unknown chapter 20 . 11/24/2011
Awwwww. *Has died from the tear jerking fluff* ;D And of course Gabriel would get pregnant, AGAIN. lol
anonymous-unknown chapter 20 . 11/24/2011
Awwwww. *Has died from the tear jerking fluff* ;D
Intern of SHIELD chapter 20 . 11/24/2011
Yep on that last statement.

*crying* NO ITS OVER!