Reviews for Just A Little Bit
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Poor Draco! Harry must run and comfort him, lol...
amemiti.yukada chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
That was great. Really funny.
Thanks))
Carling chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
"Draco felt like home, the one Harry never had and that was gooed enough for him." Aww that was so sweet! Lovely story. I did have a bit of confusion at times over how much time had passed since the war. Initially it sounded like just a few months but as the story went on it seemed like a few years had? I guess that's because you wrote this story over such a long span of time and perhaps a few things got blurred? And I wondered how Draco was able to maintain owl post and receive patronus messages while having a muggle roommate. Still it was quite enjoyable.
Carling chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
You wrote this last year but I hope you are still enjoying your reviews. It's just the beginning and I already love it, because everyone is in character and I adore the premise.
Pyrane chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
Talizora chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
That was a little disjointed, but still good. 5.5/10
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Hello, I love your story, it's really cute and amazing so I would like to translate it in french on this website. Does it bother you ?
I don't know how to contact only the author of a story so I wrote this review. Please answer me this way too.
LovelyGeekLife17 chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
I love it. I absolutely love it. Amazing. A great way to end it, though bittersweet to know that it's ending. Thank you, though. It was absolutely enjoyable. :)
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I think Hermione would give Draco the benefit of the doubt. She usually always did in school. Either way, good start!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Good story. Though I'm surprised that you didn't have Ginny to come back at Harry and try to kill Draco for dating her ex. I like it way better when Ginny is out of the picture. Yes, it's true, I despise Ginny and her and Harry as a couple.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
They shouldn't have been together in the first place. She only wanted him for his fame.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
good fic :)
nannily chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
I really like this story. :D
LovelyGeekLife17 chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
So cute! I love all of it! Just love it! Thank you! x3 :)
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Oooooooo this is getting really good :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »