Reviews for Pay Attention Fabray!
rmgroen89 chapter 30 . 4/6
Well this was just freaking amazing! omg It was hysterical and absolutely adorable!
NeniioN chapter 1 . 3/26
Oh my god you made the most brilliant pun I did not see it coming I am laughing so hard jesus f christ I will definitely be reading this. Had a sudden craving for Hogwarts faberry, and you seem to fit the bill PERfectly.
lemon-rind chapter 31 . 3/12
LOVED. God. I loved this. Had to come back to it.
KookieSundae chapter 31 . 12/10/2013
This fic is so fucking beautiful and cute! I actually can't believe someone thought of writing this :) Nerd!Quinn is definitely one of my guilty pleasures and so is Faberry! I love the fact that Quinn and Santana have this odd friendship! FAVOURITE!
wenywen chapter 31 . 12/5/2013
I just reread this from start to finish and loved it just as much the second time. It just leaves me smiling and thinking warm fuzzy thoughts. Looking forward to the completion of your current works in progress. Thanks for an always enjoyable time.
Rain Addict CM chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
Great story! Really entertaining read! I look forward to your futute one shots for this as well, the wedding and everything. More soon for your stories please!
Annie chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I have a good feeling about this story. :)
musomusi chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
One of my favorite fics of all time. It never fails to bring me joy. Please write more one-shots.
talkswithherhands chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
d'awww! SO ADORABLE! Cant wait to read more!
talkswithherhands chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
falling more and more in love with this story by the chapter!
talkswithherhands chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
LMAO. i am loving the adorably klutzy Quinn, and also the slow, romanticism she seems to wanna take with courting Rachel rather than just jumping her bones! it's quite a refreshing change! cant wait to read more :) heh heh
talkswithherhands chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
ohooo! im lookin forward to reading THIS story.. :)
faberrygleektalana chapter 31 . 9/30/2012
I love love love this story of yours. Awesome writing I might add. Quinn and Santana are so funny, fighting like that constantly. Hey but that's just them. Amazing thanks for sharing your fic!
faberrygleektalana chapter 30 . 9/29/2012
Aaww their engaged, Quinns team won freaking awesome! Love this chapter!
faberrygleektalana chapter 28 . 9/27/2012
Great Party! I love Drunk Rachel and Quinn. Oh and the locker room (hot) :D. Anyway awesome Chapter yet again.