Reviews for Three Families
aDarkOne chapter 50 . 6/3/2013
Imbalance is seeming more and more like a proper villain instead of a mindless force of nature.
Fan chapter 49 . 5/29/2013
I'm enjoying this to the point of absurdity. I like everything about this, confusing spirit-y stuff aside. Irukandji seems too much like a deux ex machina for my tastes, but she has depth and little screen time, so I don't mind too much. My favorite thing you've done is the Azula Aang relationship. Azula is the ultimate femme fatale in this story aside from Akemi, but she's minor. That's the part that I love, the entire "you'll fall in love with a man you hate" prophecy and Aang's innocent caring for her. It's a giddy feeling that I'm sure you get too. The whole 3 Azula's in one is sort of screwy, but I appreciate your need for an impetus for the deviation of the timeline with respect to Zhao. The whole Children thing, to me, seems totally unnecessary but it provides a good "aside" from the plot that may provide you with a break. Yoji is really irksome to me, she's like a bratty child at this point, unwilling to admit the obvious. Anywho, don't keep your readers waiting, we eagerly await the next chapter. :P
Takareer chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is amazing! Really, this is -with absolute certainty- one of the best works I have ever read. Keep up the great work!
Dan chapter 49 . 5/15/2013
When I got to that one part (you KNOW the one), I thought "you monster!" Then I kept reading. You know how to work tension. Keep up the good work.
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 49 . 5/17/2013
That was amazing. I'm getting used to saying that every time I review this story. I'm so amped for the next chapter. I can't wait. I can't believe Montoya would go so far just to prove a point. It proves that Aang did get under his skin. I think, as with canon, that people have forgotten what a fully realized Avatar is supposed to be. They look at Aang, a 13-14 year old airbending monk, and they get fooled by his childishness. They forget he's the Avatar, and they have forgotten what the Avatar really is because of the 113 year gap between Roku's death and Aang's revival. What Montoya did was the equivalent of poking a napping bear a little too hard, or in this case, a napping anomoklia.

The fact that Aang was able to have an affect on the ground of Caldera City from so far away is a testament to what he can do. I wonder how the Spider will respond. It won't take long for the Shards to start appearing too, as well as Sharif in semi-glowing badass mode. Update soon!
Guest chapter 49 . 5/15/2013
Rule for villian safety: Never mess with the party's healer. May Teo find he who run the universe, and kick him in the groin for what almost happened. Great cliffhanger.
aDarkOne chapter 49 . 5/14/2013
The Spider shouldn't have done that.
Nerdman3000 chapter 49 . 5/14/2013
Wow, so awesome. I hope Katara isn't dead though...and Aang is in the Avatar State, sweet!
readingkinetic chapter 49 . 5/14/2013
I dont read this story but one million words! I cant not review this story! Excellent work and dedication to your craft! Goodl luck!
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 48 . 5/12/2013
There are a few running gags in your stories:
1. The Universe screws the gaang, but mostly Sokka and Nila
2. They get captured
3. If Katara gets captured, she's gagged

You've got all three going for you in this chapter. It was pretty funny that Toph and Zuko point out how much of a problem this is for them.

Montoya Azul is on a whole other level from Zhao. What he did to his own men, without hesitation, and what he did to the seamstress, just shows how much of a bastard he is. What is with the Fire Nation and having these insane/psychotic leaders? What I want to know is if Montoya became like this after Zuko and Azula's last visit to Azul, or if he had already become the monster that he is. I really want to know the details of their previous visit. Also, I'd love to hear Azula's experiences with Montoya in her other lives, as she seems more surprised about his behavior than Zuko is. Update soon!
Guest chapter 48 . 5/3/2013
There are just so many likable scenes in every chapter you write. It kinda makes it hard to make a keep it simple type of review without it becoming repetitive.
Even if it seems he came late to the story, I congratulate you on creating a truly evil villain.
Guest chapter 48 . 5/2/2013
Now that's a villain! Congrats on reaching a million plus word count!
aDarkOne chapter 48 . 5/2/2013
Azul in particular seems ripe for revolution.

The Spider may not appreciate it now, but people inevitably hate what they fear (although the reverse isn't necessarily true). And he seems to rule almost entirely through fear.

IF the people of Azul could overcome their fear (even if just briefly) they might very well rip the Spider apart with their bare hands.
SaiyanShinobi chapter 48 . 5/2/2013
Congratulations on 1 million words. Way to go, keep it up.
TwinkleStaar chapter 48 . 4/30/2013
Brilliant chapter! Loved the fighting scenes!
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »