Reviews for Three Families
Guest chapter 57 . 9/20/2020
Reading this for the second time in past 4 weeks. What a marvelous story. Incredbily well written with interesting OC, witty writing and well written action scenes. Over 1.2 million words to creat the perfect story.
FieryDarkWraith chapter 24 . 8/10/2020
Well, this has been an absolute blast to read so far. The beginning was rough-going, and it wasn't until I took a deeper look into the nuances of what exactly was going on when I realized what an absolute gem you've created.

The 'Something is not Quite Right' feeling definitely permeates throughout the reading of Book 1, but it took me a while to understand what was even going on with Sarif, and that was with all of the hints you were dropping along in your notes.

I recognize that this is complete, but I will say it anyways: keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2020
oh my god okay I just started reading this and so far..
I’m in love. I love your OCs and I love how you play more on the spirituality. Aang is my favorite character from this the series and I appreciate how in character you’ve written him! I can’t wait to read more of this, but now I’m worried. If the thing inside Malu is 4, how in the hell is Aang going to be able to defeat that?! My poor boy I’m so scared for him!
dedface chapter 61 . 9/7/2019
Amazing story, definitely the best Avatar fanfic in existence.
Shelty Lacquer chapter 44 . 6/4/2019
Sokka and Nila screwing like rabbits lmao
Srw chapter 61 . 3/17/2019
Won’t nit pick a thing. Thank you so much for an absolutely fantastic story. I could have read one twice as long it was so entertaining. Thank you again for the opportunity to read this wonderful story.
coolman38 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
cool man
wtf nigga are yo chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
doin wit yo life u better get paid for this bullshit man if u wabnt some real lessons hmu 9on skype nigga dont fuck wit me or u can catch this fade ight ight nigga dont event ry do u even know who i am exactly u know who i is now sit down nigga andn bring yo mother
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 60 . 7/21/2017
Wow...actually acknowledging Korra's existence...yeah, I'm really glad I decided to skip this.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Hmmm, I almost liked this story, until I realized that Sokka and Katara might be the only main characters that actually exist in this weird 30% actual AtLA 70% stuff that's added in "because I can make it better" and the rest are just Character in Name Only.

"'Supernatural' tag. Also, Crack Pairings ahoy!"

Wow, yeah, definitely giving this a pass. Knowing how these usually go, it'll probably be another Draco in Leather Pants/Ron is a Death Eater story again, like Embers.
onlytoask chapter 10 . 6/6/2017
I feel like you think rapacious means rapey, but it doesn't.

You like the use the same words and phrases a lot. For example, you write "a bit" often.

I'm really enjoying this, though. The beginning was a bit rocky, but it's exceeded my initial expectations.
onlytoask chapter 6 . 6/3/2017
I hope Nila and Tsu Zi do end up in a lesbian romance. I don't know why, but I really like lesbian romance novels, so it would be great to see something like that develop here.

I'm guessing now, about a quarter of the way through the chapter, that Shadow is Mai.

Wow, that Sharif section was actually really good. He was my least favorite character so far and I thought he was going to be boring, but that fight was interesting.
onlytoask chapter 5 . 6/3/2017
I think you try to be too fancy and flowery with your writing style. I don't think it fits most of the story and I don't think you have the ability to do it well. Well done simplicity is far better than poorly done, unnecessary complexity.
onlytoask chapter 3 . 5/28/2017
Am I crazy, or is this not very different from canon?
onlytoask chapter 2 . 5/27/2017
This is pretty good so far. I'm a little disappointed Aang and Azula were split up, I was hoping they were going to end up traveling together.
409 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »