Reviews for Hurt and Discombobulated
Natsuki D chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Omg can I kill Jason now.
Please update toys if your continuing the story and don't leave it at a cliff hanger ok _
Puppylove7 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
I know you are rewriting this and wish I had found this before you deleted all of the other chapters because I want to read further now. So please fix the chapters and repost them again soon as well as a new chapter.
angeldevil728 chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Where's Karupin?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
Aw... That last scene was so precious. :3
just good ol me chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
..ne.. please UPDATE! this is really interesting...! Poor Ryoma-kun...Hope he'll fully trust Syu-kun soon & get together! :D It's great to know Ryoma-kun's tennis is still awesome! Keep it going! :D
Hohoe chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
Hey, I want the following ! Where is it ?
NaruShika-Forever chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Are you ever going to update on here?
ais2 chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
this is great sorry i only read this story until now but it was great
Themidnightvampress chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
The last part...You are an Arai hater.
yukikosnow139 chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
So good the story! Ryoma will have a long road ahead of him! I love what you did by bringing Jason in when there are a bunch of people and the tennis club there!
tuckwoo chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
This story is amazing! I just love stories like this! *evil glint in eye* mwhahahaha!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
I miss u! XD
jovancolon chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
please update soon! I want to see what will Fuji do to Jason when fuji finds out the truth
demonablackwolf chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Hi good work keep going :) so is ryoma goimg to report jason at any time Or is jason going to attack 1st? & what would u estamate (guess, im not good at spelling) is everyones age? & its been sooo long sents i watched the episodes whats everyones grade leve?
KleptoBysmal Eros chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
I've enjoyed every chapter of this thus far and am looking forward to your next update, whenever it may come.

- Thank you very much for writing.

FujiRyo for the win!