Reviews for Filch's First Year
modestlobster chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Really, really great descriptions, throughout the whole thing. Can tell you really put thought and effort into your word choices (I especially like Spenser's Aunt Cass!) Very neat to read about one of the other houses, too! Hope to see more soon D
Ember Nickel chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Nice work bringing in Irma. I like having just seven kids in this house, it's more realistic than expecting ten in every house, every year. Dippet's announcements were good, and I was intrigued by the Sorting Hat not realizing anything was off. (It took me a while to find the rhyme scheme in its song. Didn't feel like the pattern I was used to.)

The line about pets was a cool foreshadowing if that was what you were doing. Argus'll probably do fine in History of Magic and Astronomy, I guess, and maybe Potions and Herbology...This is a very unique story. Nice work.
Lil' Crabapple chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
What a cute nickname. Gussy! I am very interested to see where you take this story. And I'm very curious about how Mrs. Norris comes into play. Keep Writing!
hellopandaa chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I've always been curious of what Filch's unmentioned background must have been like to turn him into the man we know from the Harry Potter timeline, so I'm very excited to see where you take this story. It's pretty good so far, and I hope you continue this story. :)
Skyclaw chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Intresting to see Flich so young and happy. I'm curious seeing how he became so bitter.
modestlobster chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awesome writing - you make Filch so... lovable. XD Will be interesting to see where this goes!

And yay, Hagrid D