Reviews for Study Date
castlewalls7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Fuckin Ryan why the hell does he have to ruin our girls
LudaNeet chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
very good stry
M206 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Cute story.
sharnii chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Very cute! :D
timeluck chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This was so sweet. I enjoyed it as I do all your other stuff. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
So you whine at the glee writers on twitter for writing Brittany as dumb and then you write her as even dumber yourself? okay then.
Brittana Freak chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
lol them trying to study together is such a fail. They just can't keep their hands off each other! Nicely done.
wootwoot chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
this is how glee SHOULD have really ended ! loved it :]
kp83 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Cute! I can totally see this happening in the show, since we aren’t sure if Brittany is graduating or not. I actually thought we would see Santana helping Britt study before now because I’m sure she doesn’t want to leave without her, but we’ll see. Plus I don’t think Lord Tubbington is homophobic, I think he is just mad that Brittany got him neutered and now he cant have fun like that with a nice lady cat! Anyways, Nice job!
StayGolden26 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I've read quite abit of Brittana fanfics so far but i have to say that this it the best. So much LOVE in this. Once I got to the middle of the page, I couldn't stop myself from crying. So good. man, I hope I find love like this one day.
Chloe4naya chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was a mad ending! Very cute story :3 I hope you've written more! :)
groooviecat chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
this is sooo funny. I just wish Santana was cooking up a trick to make Britt study better & resolve to graduate with her. but what i love most is the how they're are acting like any 17/18 yrs old on hormone overdrive and not make so them so 'adult-like". I love your writing. Kudos.
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is the only way I would mind seeing the "Brittany not graduate" idea play out - but she would pass, and funsies would be had by all. GO BRITTANA.

Ahem. Anyway, I love it. :) As per usual. I'm going to re-read Lake Hope sometime tonight.
nucleuspolposus chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Haha! It was cute and I loved it!

Can't have enough of those two. CUTE!

Thanks for writing!