Reviews for Measure Your Life In Love
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I am SOBBING
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
oh god i am crying so much right now! i just god i love this story
Your Potato chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god, I shed so many tears. After I read it I realized it wasn't a multiple chapters story, and I can't believe it. It felt like I'd read a long novel. It was so sad and I can honestly say that this is the only fic that has made me cry so hard. Great work!
Lilybelmae chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Hi! Just one quick thing since the rest of the story was so touching. Blaine would technically be suffering from AIDS too if he gave it to Kurt. Just saying! Such a sweet story! And I don't even like Glee! Go figure!

Happy Writing!

Lilybelmae :)
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh my god I want to put you in my pocket and force you to forever write angst! jk, but seriously you angst is delicious!
Ark Glee chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Beautiful. Touching. Should be published because it's that good FIONA! Your FanFiction is pure genius. LONG LIVE KURT!
Elijah Grey chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
It is not very often that a FF has the ability to make me weep. But you managed it. This is truly beautiful. I always thought that Kurt and Blaine were like the Angel and Collins of my generation. This is one of the most heartfelt moving story that I have read on this site. I had pictured a story like this for some time and then when i read this i was amazed because everything that i had imagind was laid out infront of me. wow...just wow.. Thank you so much. This story is incredible. xx E.G
snownymphcolfer chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was absolutely heart wrenching. I don't think I've cried that hard in so long. Oh my God. That was beautifully written and completely devastating. I love how you wrote it and stuff. I'm sorry. I cannot form words. Anyway, good job. Keep writing! I love your other story also. Welp.

By the way, yes, I am the same headintheklouds from tumblr :)
StBerry Lover24 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This has to be my favorite Klaine Story. i cried a little while reading this and had to hold back tears a bit. Amazing story. Me Reading: Do you want to Add Story to Favorites Me in my Head: Definitely. :)
Mad-Murder chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
sooo sad story! This story didn't (IT DID!) make me cry...Aaw poor Blaine...Poor Kurt... But this is soo good story! :D
Kluddlesforallxx chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
So I teared up when Kurt was making those videos, then I started sobbing at his funeral :( Just so sad. Brilliantly written.
MusicSpeaksForever chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I loved this story and I cried while reading it. It was so sad, but it's the truth for a lot of couples. Kurt's my favorite and reading about him so hurt was harder than I thought it would be. I felt so sad for Blaine as well, but bringing in little Kurt was nice and added a happy-ish ending.
crazytheatrekid14 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
for the love of all that is holy. i just sobbed for a half hour. *sniffle* this was soo good. and the whole finn and rachel with the son named kurt who also like boys? gah. *sniffle* see? im stiil crying a little. i dont know why i read sad stories when i just cry and cry but i do. i was good until the videos. then i lost it. hard. i think because you mentioned RENT i felt obligated to read it. great great great job.
shadowofrazia chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
So you made me cry! This was wonderfully written and very heartbreaking! Great job!
RedVinesFTW chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I'm bawling my eyes out right now.

This was absolutely perfect, from the beginning right to the very end.

I particularly liked the videos that Kurt made, and how Finn and Rachel named their baby boy after him.

Blaine was so in-character, and this made the one-shot even more emotional and heart-breaking.

And the song choices were beautiful too. I've never seen RENT and I haven't listened to either of the songs you've used, but the lyrics were extremely meaningful and they fit the story well.

I absolutely loved it, and I can't wait until you write more Klaine pieces. Hopefully they're not as sad as this one though.

Thank you for writing this.