Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
4ft11inchofgeekiness chapter 9 . 10/6
I have reread this story so many times because it's one of my favourite pieces here on fanfiction. So it's only now that I read about the colours of Ravenclaw that you said were blue and silver. According to JK Rowling, the colours are actually blue and bronze (because of the sky and the feathers of a bird). Maybe I got it Frome somewhere incorrectly, anyone who knows the answer?
Also, I am so impatiently waiting for part three to finish!
Much love!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 49 . 7/26
This was an awesome story! I couldn't stop reading. It's definately a favorite.
Grilaznar chapter 10 . 5/29
I really feel the need to point out, that no neither could i see Rukia calling her brother a demon :P

(Oni is a demon kinda thing, Onii is older brother :) )
aewea chapter 1 . 5/27
THISISAWESOMEEEEEEEE
uh, yeah, so it's not even a crossover yet, but I love this. I only hope toshiro has a major part in the plot too... but even if he doesn't this is still awesome
SomethingAncient chapter 44 . 5/13
You know, as much as I love this story... I just can't not notice how the Bleach characters forgot about shunpo. I mean, I understand why, but technically they could have ended one of Voldemort's incarnations right there.

Still, I'm reading this again (to better understand Tonks' character for that which I said I'd do), and enjoying it. Have a good week and God bless,
SomethingAncient
DevilsCourt chapter 38 . 4/24
i lov Yoruichi, man... you get that Dumbridge! Good kitty. XD
LunaRavenclaw687 chapter 15 . 4/20
I really like this story but James Potter was a Chaser...
red neo ranger chapter 49 . 4/16
Loved it going to start reading the second one right now keep up the good work
FandomNutter chapter 3 . 2/17
I'm a Queenslander! WOO! Go the Sunshine State!
It's not often you see it in fanfiction after all
FandomNutter chapter 2 . 2/16
Regarding the first line; my first thoughts were "damnit Ichigo don't jinx it!" XD
Wait... Rukia and Ishida weren't there when Ichigo was trying to regain his powers. Rukia was in Soul Society because she was going to be executed and Ichigo failed to save her. Ishida was training his Quincy powers to use the special glove. And I'm pretty sure Ichigo technically only died once because Byakuya's attack made him lose his Soul Reaper powers but didn't kill him, and almost turning into a hollow doesn't mean he died, since he was already in Soul form with the Chain of Fate was just getting shorter and shorter. He only really "died" when Tessai cut his Chain of Fate while he was outside of his body in Soul form. And the only ones that saved Ichigo from dying of his injuries was Urahara and Tessai, as we viewers/readers never even saw or heard of Ryuken yet at that point in the series.

Sorry, rant over. Other than that, great job, this story is awesome!
You all love miso soup and curry? I agree completely. They're DELICIOUS. I would probably drink/eat an entire cooking pot of miso soup. And curry? At least 2 or 3 bowls of curry with rice in one sitting (maybe more, but with all that rice it would be really filling). Asain food is awesome. Period. Spoken by true Asain that lives with an Asain family in an Asain household.

Anyways, awesome story! Might have been nice to put Toshiro in in Gryffindor, and think of all the ways to make him and Karin blush. But he must be happy that his common room has a library, and that not everyone around him is an idiot. Everyone else I had no doubt for their houses.
Wait, couldn't Hinamori have Ukitake as her uncle as well, since she and Toshiro grew up together and could pass as adopted siblings? And how come Mizuiro and Tatsuki get to go but not Orihime? Chad I understand, but Orihime? She would be one of my first candidates, kinda given her current abilities. And I understand Tatsuki a bit since she grew up with Ichigo as kids, but why MIzuiro?

Sorry, rant over, but awesome job!
WhiteLiliana chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
Three and and quarter of owl? Is it purposefully exactly three times less then number of platform?
Oh, and dialog in the end is just brilliant!
Liam G chapter 27 . 9/8/2016