Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
TeraBaapBSDK chapter 3 . 2/8
well it's 8 years and some months since you posted this but here is a review.
1. ichigo is a wizard : acceptable
2. ichigo has to protect harry : in the title
3. ichigo mother is a witch : acceptable
4. ichigo mother was in griffindoor : now that's just too much clitch
i know a review doesn't make a difference when you have got thousands of readers.
Solaria Sunstone chapter 7 . 1/29
nahh i dont think i can continue reading, you've done isshin dirty and the characters arent really given any true depth or substance.
Scam-System chapter 4 . 8/24/2019
The cringe. Scotland in England. It's more like Scotland in the United Kingdom or Great Britain.
xXBrokenxRebelXx chapter 20 . 7/31/2019
I wanted to say I absolutely adore this story. it's so cool, and unique in its own special way.

The only thing I don't like is Rukia. I've never liked her. Ever. The only thing I see and am reading is how abusive she is, and she doesn't provide anything for Ichigo. At all. I just don't understand the relationship.
lszl chapter 47 . 7/21/2019
Your story is pretty good but I am not on board with the powerscaling, especially in this chapter.
Even if these Espada were weaker than the set we know from canon, they should not be so helpless against such simple magic. Them being defeated my magic-aped Kido fits perfectly but them struggling against first-year jixes feels dumb. It shows magic as this unstoppable power when it is well established that soul-powers are A LOT stronger.
That Aizen shows up after his Espada have been not just defeated but toyed with only furthers the confusion about the power of magic. Were these seriously his best fighters? His first set took down captains while these were so pathetic that they were taken out in less than 5 minutes? Why would he attack with such a weak elite after he had 1 YEAR to prepare?
The point is that magic is simply weaker that soul-powers but when they are used in combination with each other the outcome is a good bit stronger. This means you can't have magic solo-carry you through a fight with any Espada.

Now give me that superpowered Hiryo Gekizoku Shinten Raiho! We have been waiting for so long for ichigo to throw it at an enemy.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 49 . 5/22/2019
This was damn amazing. Everyone was so in character. I appreciate Ichigo being OP. Always fun to read. Wonder if any other magical artifacts will ever come into play. What are those two old men planning? Can't wait to see what all happens next. Ja ne.
irisofthewater chapter 21 . 5/11/2019
Bill should totally send Ichigo a self updating conversion table for Ichigo to consult when buying things.
12345romanpride chapter 1 . 4/17/2019
This story is soooo amazing, I can’t believe how good your writing is! I’ve re read it many times , but it never stops being a funny, entertaining and incredible story. I understand that writing a book is very hard and sometimes you don’t really feel up to it, so I really admire you for being able to complete a book like this, as well as giving it 2 sequels! You are an amazing author, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2018
Great story!
The Real Hell Fire chapter 44 . 11/13/2018
Why... how...? I don't... I do not understand how Ichigo could be bested by mere humans... HUMANS in shinigami form. Ichigo is much more mightier than Voldemort, even in shikai state. How in the hell was he bested by two mere humans? I don't care if they have wands and magic, so how? If there was a rating on this site, I'd give this chapter a 0 out of 5.
Guest chapter 49 . 6/27/2018
What if Harry took on Muramasa?
IpiuGate chapter 10 . 4/28/2018
Wouldn't 'aho' also be an insult to someone's intelligence or common sense? Since you wrote that baka is the only insult that addresses that...
Just curious
David Brown chapter 42 . 2/25/2018
I'm loving the story. It's very good, and I know there's a sequel. Just one thought: Orohime could easily cure Neville's parents.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/21/2018
Bit over the top, even having a monster or thestral would make sense but Godzilla is bigger than the school
4ft11inchofgeekiness chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
I have reread this story so many times because it's one of my favourite pieces here on fanfiction. So it's only now that I read about the colours of Ravenclaw that you said were blue and silver. According to JK Rowling, the colours are actually blue and bronze (because of the sky and the feathers of a bird). Maybe I got it Frome somewhere incorrectly, anyone who knows the answer?
Also, I am so impatiently waiting for part three to finish!
Much love!