Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
DreamingSeason chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
DreamingSeason chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
It's easy to forget about the scars Orihime didn't heal and how extensive they are. Nice touch.
DreamingSeason chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
I love the train-wreck moment. I sympathize with Ichigo on that in every way and love that you point it out like this.
DreamingSeason chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
I'm sure others have said it before, but I really love the spells you've invented from Masaki and their imagined inspiration.
SoiSoi chapter 49 . 4/30/2013
I have no idea how you did it, but you certainly managed a well thought story between two story arcs that are so different one would not think of combining. Great showcase of your writing skills and imagination, can't wait to read the rest of your work.
DreamingSeason chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
I really am loving this set-up. You have put the two worlds together so nicely. And I love their reaction to the ghosts.
DreamingSeason chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
This chapter makes me hungry.
DreamingSeason chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
I know everyone is saying it, but I love Momo in this chapter, soo cute! I also like how they played Ron. It really seems just like him to fall for it.
DreamingSeason chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Another great chapter! :D
DreamingSeason chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Another great chapter, and Ichigo out of his element is great.
DreamingSeason chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
I love all the little touches you add, like Snape being creeped out by gigai and the ice placard over Isshin. This story has a great mix of humor and seriousness.
DreamingSeason chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Tensa and Zangetsu in a shouting match with the sorting hat...I laughed so hard at this mental image.
DreamingSeason chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
I really love the scene with Keigo in the classroom, I think it's spot on for his character.
SakuraKoi chapter 48 . 4/30/2013
DreamingSeason chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I love your Yoruichi: soooooo mischievous.
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »