Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
YokaiAngel chapter 49 . 5/26/2016
Simply amazing!~~~
aedwards13 chapter 30 . 5/1/2016
Great job on the story and I hope you continue it
CrayonPencil chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
[spoiler alert] What?! His mother is a Quincy right? Or did you write this before that was revealed?
CrayonPencil chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
great job!
synbad2 chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
A bit late in this review, but something caught my eye as I reread this chapter. I was under the impression that Crookshanks made his first appearance in "Prisoner of Azkaban" negeating the need for the Golden Trio to cross the lake in a boat.
Golden Light 001 chapter 37 . 1/22/2016
Ann Gojira my favorite childhood movie. Avoid the 1st American Godzilla movie that one was just an abomination. The 2014 one was good though.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
honey, i have read your this series of fics 5 times and i will never tire of it!
Rize Shirosaki chapter 26 . 11/24/2015
"Oh yeah," he thought,"it's bunny time for him..." AHAHAHAHAHHAAH-HAHAHAH !... my neck is sooo broken from laughing *wipes tears away*
Guest chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
Wonderful job, I'm excited to read the other two. I would offer some advice but at the moment I can't find any problems at all.
Bananabella chapter 38 . 10/31/2015
question: if the hollow tried to force that(vasto lorde form) to be the Uh... Whatever it is called, could it be because he wanted ichigo to not be scred of him? He has shown actual worry and crap for him and also I think having the vasto lorde form as a protector would be firkin awesome. Especially against dementors, because God damn that would be a beautiful fight. If it isn't too much to ask... Could we have the vasto lorde as the patronus?(finally remembered the name for it)
chaosspeer chapter 49 . 10/17/2015
I am finally trough after 3 days of reading. I think the story was amazing plus the chapters were long wich is always a plus with me and I dunno how to describe the rest just to perfect.
Death Berry Wizard chapter 49 . 8/6/2015
FINALLY I have made it through the first Story!
I must say this started out with rather obvious errors here and there but it got better along the way and (in story 3) they are rather unnoticeable (at least to me).
IchiRuki is not my first choice of pair (neither is IchiHime for that matter) but your Story shows of their personalities really good plus their scenes are actually lovable - unlike some others I have read.
The Detail you put into this Fiction is super and it is astounding how much read into the tale of mythical and japanese things and actually put it into the story for us to read.
Now I am curious abou your next Story... gotta go and read it!

~Berry
Diclonious57 chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
I love how the story picture is Mothra!
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
HOLY SHIT! A fic that didn't EMEDIATELY dive head first into the story!

I love you XD
Heraderp chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
You should call her umbitch also great story
863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »