Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
HOLY SHIT! A fic that didn't EMEDIATELY dive head first into the story!

I love you XD
Heraderp chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
You should call her umbitch also great story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I was going to read this but the pairings are boring and some don't make sense (grimnel)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 49 . 7/4/2015
fantastic story. one of the best hp/bleach crosses i've read. ever.
i intend to check out the sequel asap. probably next. i hope.
thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here. i look forward to reading more of your rather brilliant work. thanks again! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
You know Onii means older brother, not to mention you spelled it as 'Oni' witch mean demon in japanese so you were calling ichigo girly demon basicly
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
This is a good story for the first chapter, don't see how the HP universe works into this though. And on a side note Isshin never used the saiga-getsuga-tensho, if you want to know what he really did, look it up on the Bleach wiki, I sure ain't saying what he did
rukxichi.15 chapter 42 . 5/29/2015
I love how ichigo is very protective of his sisters and how momo is protecting of ichigo
sanny17 chapter 48 . 5/24/2015
I really really love your story author .. this is so COOL .. i love it
Chieko-san chapter 21 . 5/14/2015
Really love this series of Fanfictions. Though I feel bad for my sister school in Saitama now that I know their prefecture is associated with an insult.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2015
It surely wasn't rated M
Guest chapter 44 . 5/2/2015
Brilliant. Ichigo &Rukia all the way.
BrawlBroMario chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
I'm going to voice my opinion. I like this story and i would like it more, if you didn't make it IchiRukia or that might change hopefully but by the events unfolding now, its IchiRukia. I Just think that pairing doesn't work at all and doesn't make sense.
MasteroftheDark chapter 49 . 4/21/2015
Absolutely Awesome...just found this and read it in 3 days. (I had to go to work so all of the reading has been after work). I really look forward to reading the rest you have. Again amazing love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
*gasp* THERE'S A WIZARDING SCHOOL IN HAWAII?! *jumps in car* I MUST FIND IT! (Lovely story by the way! I hope the main focus isn't on the pairings, I'm not a big fan of romance)
sanny17 chapter 33 . 4/10/2015
Haha .. youre awful .. ahahahahaha .. you turned kenpachi to helpless, powerless, and lowly white rabbit .. ahahaha . nice .. ahahahaha
850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »