Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
hazel chapter 31 . 6/29/2014
Buckbeak is a hipogriff, not a griffon
Israali Kotetsu chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
As I was reading this chapter, I noticed a few things.
1) Ichigo's hair is orange, the Weasley's hair is red. Since they both have very bright hair colors, it should be easily distinguishable.
2) Ichigo is 6 feet tall. Shouldn't there be someone who is surprised he isn't older or in a different year?
3) The 5th years are dressing in the same room, right? Shouldn't there be questions on the numerous scars Ichigo has? And the fact that he looks like a bloody body builder?
Please don't take this as me trying to put you down. It just confused me, so it probably confused other people too. I do really like how this story is going.
Write on!

Israali Kotetsu
EmptySurface chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
James was actually a Gryffindor chaser...

And you have to be careful not to turn Ichigo into a Gary Stue! He's a very strong (maybe THE strongest) Shinigami to begin with, on top of that you've made him the heir to all four of the Hogwarts founders, and now, on top of THAT you made him a metamorphmagus? Be careful; it's not really fun to read a story where the main character get's everything served on a silver platter.

On another note, Ichigo's inner Hollow is supposed to know everything he knows, so despite the fact that he's been suppressed, or asleep, or whatever, he really shouldn't be shocked at Ichigo's use of Kidou and Magic, or the fact that he's now able to seal his Zanpakutou...
EmptySurface chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
I'm really curious... How come Mizuiro, Momo and Uryu have class together with the Gryffindors and Slytherins? I'm really confused, because 1) They're in Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, respectively, and 2) They're the only ones from their houses to join those classes... I thought the entire point was to make them blend in?

So... Yeah, can't say I like that aspect of the story, but otherwise, I've liked it so far :)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
uh, i really hope that HP and friends wont be running around using Kido and other Shinigami stuff (or have high Spiritual Pressure)
KuroHitsuGi90 chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
This story is freakin' AWESOME!
bethkunoichi chapter 42 . 4/10/2014
Oh mom's just so sweet! Is Ichigo gonna be her Captain? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease! They would work so well with each other! But explain it properly, don't let Ichigo just abandon his family!
bethkunoichi chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
Wow. It's really, really hard for me to think of Rukia and Ichigo all romantic and kissy like that. Sure, I'm IchiRuki all the way but still
bethkunoichi chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
Oh. My. Gods. That's all I can say. Eradona you need to get yourself a publisher pronto it's that good. Seriously, I'm expecting big things from you. I want to walk into bookstore and be able to scream my head off when I see your books! You have some serious talent (and I have one of the pickiest tastes for good literature out there). I never thought 2 completely different worlds could be intertwined so flawlessly, your attention to detail and making sure to get specific scenes right by actually going back and looking through the books is amazing! All you need is an editor that can match your skill and you will be set! I plan on following this story to the end (hopefully not procrastinating on my homework too much)

As an afterthought, I happen to be an aspiring editor...
vacca chapter 49 . 3/8/2014
Hello there!

I've just finished reading your story, or rather part one of the trilogy, and I'm feeling a little bit exhausted. Really, it took me one night, the following day and round about 2 hours the next day to read everything (I've done math, it should've been about 21 hours).
And I had quite a few problems with the first chapters taking place in Hogwarts, but that was because English isn't my native tongue and most things are named differently in English than in my native language, so I first had to figure out what meant what (like Herbology, I know it as "Kräuterkunde" or Buckbeat, what I know as "Seidenschnabel"), well, but after that was done everything was alright, haha.
I really liked the story and enjoyed reading it, although it felt a little bit like I've just read the fifth book again, just from a different point of view (and I really don't mind that point, if I had to decide, J.K.R. would have to write all books again from Malfoys view as well and Hagrid's school time or Tom Riddles first years... well, I just can't get enough, as you can see).
Round about chapter 15 I felt a little bit... I don't know, pissed?, because Ichigo kind of resembled a ''Gary Stue'' (I just hope you know what that is) with all his abilities, his metamorphmagic etc., but I got used to it and didn't dislike it that much later, mainly because I just love Ichigo (and in the manga/anime he shows up with new powers all the time, so shit happens).
I also had to smile because you made Masaki a pretty brilliant witch even before in the manga was revealed (ATTENTION; SPOILER [maybe]) that she was actually a true-blooded Quincy instead of a normal human and Ichigo had Quincy-powers. It was kind of the same as what you made, just different worlds/powers, haha.

But there was one thing that also irritated me: didn't you say Rukia wasn't a seated officer? Maybe I just overread something, but if that was actually what you've written, isn't that wrong? Because as far as I remember Rukia is still the 13th Squad Vice-Captain, isn't she?
But on the other hand that isn't all that important.

Back to the main thing: I belive you did a great job. I just have to say it at least twice, it really was fun to read and I think tonight I start reading the second part - but really, you wanna kill me?! That's so goddamn long, I can't believe it.

And Aizen really was a coward, oh my. But I could've kissed you for making Gin a Captain again, I just love him, and his death was one of the rare occassions where I actually cried (I think until now I just cried three to four times while reading/watching...).
I also liked the fact that you didn't put (?) the romance in the front (?) (really, I don't know how to formulate that correctly ahahahah, I'm so sorry), it wouldn't have suited this story, I guess.
Although I enjoyed the little romance there was, especially the one between Rangiku and Gin and Nel and Grimmjow. I love all four of them quite a lot haha.

Well, enough from my side.
Take this as a great praise (?) from me.

Best wishes,
Juvia.

((I'm terribly sorry for all the mistakes I made, really, I hope you understand what I meant, because I know sometimes my grammar was the worst))
Taylor chapter 29 . 1/7/2014
I love all the names you called umbridge
Taylor chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Now I know what the SOB means but since you used it for Urahara kisuke ... doesn't it translate to son of a bucket hat?
Natalanisha chapter 49 . 12/26/2013
I loved your story so much! Was a good and fun read!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Interesting start
Dream Caught chapter 49 . 12/3/2013
Hi! First off I just have to give you a hand for the fact that I haven't seen a HP/Bleach crossover like this that's completed, and you have 2/3 of yours done! Amazing, and thank you! I re-fell in love with so many characters in this, and I love your voice in it! I'll be reading your other stories and be rooting for you to finish each one!
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »