Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
Illuviar chapter 48 . 8/21/2014
Awesome story!

Why do I have the feeling that one of these days Ichigo is going to enter Resurrection and go after the pair of old meddlers? :D
Amelia chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
I wanna have yachiru and kenpachi show up at some point! (:
Guest chapter 25 . 7/25/2014
I really like your story, but no offense I feel like its to cluttered because of how many characters are inside of it. I also feel that you made everyone kinda oc because of how you make them respond to different situations. Especially in chapter 25 because rukia would never make fun of ichigo for something that has some type of emotional affect on him. She also would have gone after him to make him feel better because they have that great bond. With renji he's oc as well because he does have that good relationship with ichigo because their so much alike yet he cares a lot about rukia and if she really began dating ichigo he would probably be overprotective of her because of how much he loves her. Overall I really like the plot of the story and I like how the golden trio react to the bleach caracters. I've read a lot of Harry potter crossovers with bleach and they always work well with a minimum of characters going into the other stories plot because they fit in better and it doesn't have to many things happening all over the place. I understand this is your story but I just had to give my opinion because I really love the bleach characters. Especially the great friendship between ichigo, rukia, and renji.
KittfoxHowlett chapter 48 . 7/19/2014
Thank you for such amazing story - it's great!
I must say, when I first started reading it, I was hesitant, because it have a lot of things that I usually steer clear off - IchiRuki (sorry, nothing against, but I'm more of Alpha/Beta thingy), to powerful characters, genius characters, not exactly natural reactions to new situations, making Ichigo a captain almost straight off the bat (I get that he is strong enough, but still strength is not everything - unless it's 11th division)
But, once the part at Hogwart started, I just swallowed the story, couldn't stop till I reached the last chapter :) It really is great, characters are natural (sans what I wrote before), in character, the plot is simply amazing and I just simply love how you wrote it differently but kept the plot of original book intact. As I'm also writting a HP/Bleach xover basing on the original, I know that's not easy.
Bravo for such awesome work!
FearlessSun chapter 37 . 7/12/2014
GODZILLA?! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I think I just died of laughter! That is the best thing ever!
Setia Prenn chapter 49 . 7/6/2014
Woah. This is truely a AMAZING fic. Took me a couple of says to read it all, but wasn't bored for a moment. Great story, ic, nice weiring style, detail, I LIKE IT. You sure did your research with some creatures and wands didn't you? Well, i'm gonno read part two, it's really great.
potterhead1313 chapter 30 . 7/4/2014
Just so you know it Fluer Delacour. Just wanted to point that out to you. This is a very good story, and I love reading stories like this. Keep up the great writing!
hazel chapter 31 . 6/29/2014
Buckbeak is a hipogriff, not a griffon
Israali Kotetsu chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
As I was reading this chapter, I noticed a few things.
1) Ichigo's hair is orange, the Weasley's hair is red. Since they both have very bright hair colors, it should be easily distinguishable.
2) Ichigo is 6 feet tall. Shouldn't there be someone who is surprised he isn't older or in a different year?
3) The 5th years are dressing in the same room, right? Shouldn't there be questions on the numerous scars Ichigo has? And the fact that he looks like a bloody body builder?
Please don't take this as me trying to put you down. It just confused me, so it probably confused other people too. I do really like how this story is going.
Write on!

Israali Kotetsu
EmptySurface chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
James was actually a Gryffindor chaser...

And you have to be careful not to turn Ichigo into a Gary Stue! He's a very strong (maybe THE strongest) Shinigami to begin with, on top of that you've made him the heir to all four of the Hogwarts founders, and now, on top of THAT you made him a metamorphmagus? Be careful; it's not really fun to read a story where the main character get's everything served on a silver platter.

On another note, Ichigo's inner Hollow is supposed to know everything he knows, so despite the fact that he's been suppressed, or asleep, or whatever, he really shouldn't be shocked at Ichigo's use of Kidou and Magic, or the fact that he's now able to seal his Zanpakutou...
EmptySurface chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
I'm really curious... How come Mizuiro, Momo and Uryu have class together with the Gryffindors and Slytherins? I'm really confused, because 1) They're in Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, respectively, and 2) They're the only ones from their houses to join those classes... I thought the entire point was to make them blend in?

So... Yeah, can't say I like that aspect of the story, but otherwise, I've liked it so far :)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
uh, i really hope that HP and friends wont be running around using Kido and other Shinigami stuff (or have high Spiritual Pressure)
KuroHitsuGi90 chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
This story is freakin' AWESOME!
bethkunoichi chapter 42 . 4/10/2014
Oh mom's just so sweet! Is Ichigo gonna be her Captain? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease! They would work so well with each other! But explain it properly, don't let Ichigo just abandon his family!
bethkunoichi chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
Wow. It's really, really hard for me to think of Rukia and Ichigo all romantic and kissy like that. Sure, I'm IchiRuki all the way but still
820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »