Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
Bananabella chapter 38 . 10/31/2015
question: if the hollow tried to force that(vasto lorde form) to be the Uh... Whatever it is called, could it be because he wanted ichigo to not be scred of him? He has shown actual worry and crap for him and also I think having the vasto lorde form as a protector would be firkin awesome. Especially against dementors, because God damn that would be a beautiful fight. If it isn't too much to ask... Could we have the vasto lorde as the patronus?(finally remembered the name for it)
chaosspeer chapter 49 . 10/17/2015
I am finally trough after 3 days of reading. I think the story was amazing plus the chapters were long wich is always a plus with me and I dunno how to describe the rest just to perfect.
Death Berry Wizard chapter 49 . 8/6/2015
FINALLY I have made it through the first Story!
I must say this started out with rather obvious errors here and there but it got better along the way and (in story 3) they are rather unnoticeable (at least to me).
IchiRuki is not my first choice of pair (neither is IchiHime for that matter) but your Story shows of their personalities really good plus their scenes are actually lovable - unlike some others I have read.
The Detail you put into this Fiction is super and it is astounding how much read into the tale of mythical and japanese things and actually put it into the story for us to read.
Now I am curious abou your next Story... gotta go and read it!

~Berry
Diclonious57 chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
I love how the story picture is Mothra!
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
HOLY SHIT! A fic that didn't EMEDIATELY dive head first into the story!

I love you XD
Heraderp chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
You should call her umbitch also great story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I was going to read this but the pairings are boring and some don't make sense (grimnel)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 49 . 7/4/2015
fantastic story. one of the best hp/bleach crosses i've read. ever.
i intend to check out the sequel asap. probably next. i hope.
thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here. i look forward to reading more of your rather brilliant work. thanks again! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
You know Onii means older brother, not to mention you spelled it as 'Oni' witch mean demon in japanese so you were calling ichigo girly demon basicly
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
This is a good story for the first chapter, don't see how the HP universe works into this though. And on a side note Isshin never used the saiga-getsuga-tensho, if you want to know what he really did, look it up on the Bleach wiki, I sure ain't saying what he did
rukxichi.15 chapter 42 . 5/29/2015
I love how ichigo is very protective of his sisters and how momo is protecting of ichigo
sanny17 chapter 48 . 5/24/2015
I really really love your story author .. this is so COOL .. i love it
Chieko-san chapter 21 . 5/14/2015
Really love this series of Fanfictions. Though I feel bad for my sister school in Saitama now that I know their prefecture is associated with an insult.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2015
It surely wasn't rated M
Guest chapter 44 . 5/2/2015
Brilliant. Ichigo &Rukia all the way.
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »