Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
he didn't convert his spiritual pressure to physical strength, cause then he'd be a normal human with monster strength. his power got too high for aizen to detect, like aizen was to everyone else.
PastaRainbows chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Yay! You mentioned good ol' Australia! Queensland non the less! :) You just made my day! :)
The Unknown ShiniGami chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
hmmm it took me til my third time reading this to see that the cake and cookies for the head captain have been forgotten
Crazed King chapter 48 . 7/4/2013
Anti-clamatic to the max! Great story!
Hartanna chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
I'm only on chapter 3 but so far everybody's been really ooc. Yamamoto is never that grandfatherly or polite. Dumbledore's old and all but he'd still probably be considered a baby to Yamamoto. Also, Ichigo is never that peppy. He's smiling a lot in your story. Yamamoto wouldn't casually tolerate a lot of the things going on so far. I hope this gets better because there's a lot of hype.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 32 . 6/30/2013
I was laughing my arse off when I realized why Byakshi was so flabbergasted!
Greatazuredragon chapter 44 . 6/24/2013
That batle scene was very nicely written. Good work! Incredible im not worried about Ichigo, he's just to stuborn to go down!
Good story.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Wait, if Ichigo didn't have a human body to begin with, but a gigai instead, why was his old supposedly-human body dying and need to be replaced with a gigai?
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 49 . 5/26/2013
I loved this story! I read the entire thing within a span of two days. I will continue enjoying myself with the rest of the triology. Keep writing!
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Why do I have the disturbing feeling that Yuzu and Yachiru would get along like a house on fire, with the fire set on fire?
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 41 . 5/22/2013
Well Rukia is going to be pissed now that's for sure...
In a situation like this I would sic Byakuya on Dumbridge... Hehehe *evil grin*
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 40 . 5/22/2013
OHHHHH! CEDRIC, CEDRIC, CEDRIC!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 27 . 5/22/2013
Well shit... Dumbridge just arrived... May Kami help us all!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
*starts singing* I think I love youuuuu! Damn this story is fantastic!
Curufin's Smile chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
I'm enjoying this so far, but you could really do with a Brit-picker. You've made quite a few mistakes when it comes to English terminology. Most of them are quite small (you've got a few Moms instead of Mums, we don't have Pepto-Bismol, and some others that I'd catch if I saw them again), but the big one is in this chapter. In the UK curriculum, we don't learn about the American War of Independence. All the info I know on it is from the internet. It's also unlikely that Ichigo would have learnt about it in school. So maybe you should have used another reference?

Everything else about the story so far is excellent. Your spelling and grammar is mostly perfect, and your characterisations are spot on. I'll continue reading :)
804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »