Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
good chapter, can't wait to see the Death Eaters', or Moldy's reaction when they hear his nicknames.
SeanHicks4 chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
I'm still wishing/waiting for an expantion on the talk between the old man, Masaki, and the Potters and the big reveal of the shinigami. other than that good chapter.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
Go Dumbledore...XD

And Herimone with the BLEACH cast and Luna...
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
i know one thing that could strengthen harry's mental shields...zanpakuto
9tail-Naruto chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
A very interesting crossover, but I'm thinking that giving Ichigo Metamophmagus powers was a bit overkill, but oh well! It's not my story! I hope he actually manages to turn his hair and eyes back to his normal colors eventually, I like his true coloring the most, having his hair more 'blond' just irks me horribly.

I hope that you'll update again sometime soon!

sama-chan chapter 35 . 8/29/2011
Wow. This story's been - brilliant, amazing, awesome - everything I could have hoped for.

It's got explanations for things that most people don't know, you've clearly researched everything, and you know your characters. You have humor, angst, originality, and more. A lot of Bleach/HP crossovers use the same plotline, which unfortunately, gets old rather quickly. This is one of my favourite Bleach/HP crossovers, which means this story's REALLY great, because there's only two including this.

I love the cute little pairings, and Ichigo/Rukia is one of my favourite couples.

Bravo, and good luck on your physical therapy. Get well. My condolences to your Prius ;)
xxserafinxx chapter 35 . 8/28/2011
Nyahahaa...wonder what that "perfect gift" for Rukia is! :D Please update! 3
Misty Reeyus chapter 35 . 8/28/2011
Aww, that's sweet~ Ichigo got a huge Chappy for her. And the Ichigo, just wow.

I wonder how many Toshiro got...
willam and jack and jake chapter 35 . 8/28/2011
TheConverseKid chapter 35 . 8/28/2011
Oooo that was a good chapter! LOL everyone got hell serious about chocolate XD

I can't wait for the the Weasly fireworks bit! Will Tatsuki help? :D
Deadzepplin chapter 35 . 8/27/2011
I think that A good spin on this would be if someone hurt Rukia on purpose in the game and Ichigo almost crushed the entire stadium under his pressure because he was so angry or just at any time really
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 35 . 8/27/2011
hmmm... now why would hagrid be asking about those three... _
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 35 . 8/27/2011

Poor Ron...
Misty Reeyus chapter 34 . 8/26/2011
Oh. My. GOD. I've just read through everything here, and I have to say, I am MINDBLOWN. I don't think I've ever liked a Bleach crossover fic more than I do right now. And I don't even like Harry Potter! (Yeah, I know, shun me for my sin against all mankind.) This whole story is interesting, hilarious, well-written, intelligent, and overall, one of the best executions of a common plot I've ever seen. said this in the beginning, so I hope I don't sound bratty and like I'm ordering you around (honestly, I would never want to do something like that to anyone), but since you've said that there will be Grimmjow x Nel, that means you're planning on putting the Espada into this somehow? Well, I don't even know if you even like this pairing, but since you're doing that...would it be possible for you to add in Ulquiorra x Orhime? Or Uryu x Nemu? You don't have to or anything, because I'd love your story perfectly fine without those, and I don't want it to seem like pairings are everything to me, because they're not. But I have to admit, I am a huge fan of both those pairings. Although, it's just me personally, and you probably have other things planned and other different requests, so it's fine if you don't fill mine. Sorry if I wasted your time; I just wanted to bother asking and see if it would do any good.

Back on the subject of the story, I really do like it. Consider me a faithful reader from now on.
xxserafinxx chapter 34 . 8/26/2011
Yay! Ichigo's mom is in the picture now!~ :) Please continue with your updates! Your story's awesome!
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »