Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 37 . 9/3/2011
Haha...Its Ichi's 2nd least the equevlint...Go Mom and Toushiro!And Dumbledore...
Aninia chapter 37 . 9/3/2011
Godzilla... Hahahah.

I always love your updates, and they make my day! This time, I loved how you made it hard for Ichigo to conjure a patronus and how it resembled his hollow. It was very original, and I wonder what Rukia told Ichigo to help him think of happy thoughts...

I'm wondering what reactions to the shinigami's kido on the students will be like. When will the shinigami spill about their real reason in England? That is one chapter that I am eagerly awaiting.

Until your next update, I'll be in Soul Society drinking tea with Yamamato and Dumbledore. :)

~Ani
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 37 . 9/3/2011
hmm, so can ichigo's gojira roar or fire energy blasts, i bet ichigo could make that happen with kido!
asredwer chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
Very nice chapter. I like how you had Ichigo discover he was a metamorphagus(right spelling?). I have read many stories where a character gets a random ability out of nowhere and to me that is just too convenient and dull. having it happen with something bad or interesting, like what you did, is much more intertaining to read. Nice job, keep it up.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 37 . 9/3/2011
pretty good chapter.
4 is for Clover chapter 37 . 9/3/2011
Aw... I was hoping Shiro could scare Dumbridge. And Fudge. Does Dumbledore know about him?
Martyna1 chapter 36 . 9/2/2011
excellent story. I really like how you incorporated new characters into a story. It is so natural. I really enjoy your writing, its very good reading material and exciting.
sama-chan chapter 36 . 9/1/2011
Damn. DAMN. Wow! I loved it! Ichigo's still kick-ass (despite how little he showed up in this chapter) and everybody else is really in character. Great, amazing job!
willam and jack and jake chapter 36 . 9/1/2011
nice are Fred and George going to leave like they do in the book or do you plan to change that?
TheConverseKid chapter 36 . 9/1/2011
I agree with what everyone else said about this chapter! Awesome, keep writing xx
Deadzepplin chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
This I think will be more difficult for you because of the Centaurs different form of future sight or whatever and how it applies to the Shinigami
xxserafinxx chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
Yay Firenze! :D And, oh just go jump off a cliff and die, Dumbridge. LOL. Please update! :]
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
good chapter, can't wait to see the Death Eaters', or Moldy's reaction when they hear his nicknames.
SeanHicks4 chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
I'm still wishing/waiting for an expantion on the talk between the old man, Masaki, and the Potters and the big reveal of the shinigami. other than that good chapter.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
Go Dumbledore...XD

And Herimone with the BLEACH cast and Luna...
870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »