Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
willam and jack and jake chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
nice can't wait to read more and then the second book
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
Kennys a bunny?XD

Yachiru and Yoruichi want to be one too...

Poor is scary,at least Byakuya left to perserve is dignity...
willam and jack and jake chapter 32 . 8/20/2011
nice!
Ranger Mitsuki chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
I really love this story, though I think you're going a bit overboard on the Bunny thing. Please update soon,

Mitsuki
Corisanna chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
I wonder if his experiences will make Kenpachi want to get a wand? The adventures of Yachiru and Bunnykenny should be amusing.

Tch, Harry would be better served if he had a zanpakutou spirit prowling his mind. Fucking Snape.

I forget, has Dumbles disclosed Horcruxes to the shinigami? And suspicions about the scar? I'm guessing not, since I can't see Hitsugaya twiddle his thumbs about such a thing.

The twins should design a pink candy that turns you into a toad. Toad Truffles/Trifles, to go with Canary Creams? Dumbridge would eat it. It should somehow be served in the Great hall among a bunch of fakes. Pink candies wouldn't be out of place on Valentine's Day, would they? Though, trick candy could be traced to them.
TheConverseKid chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
YAY KENNY IS A RABBIT!

Naw poor Ichi. :( People keep attacking him

Does your comment at the end mean your going to do The Half-Blood Prince too? *excited*
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
interesting chapter, amusing.
bookwyrm31 chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
Very enjoyable story.
One of the Colorless chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
How much ya wanna bet that ole Moldy just met Aizen? And is Hichigo still a bunny?
cmcwiki chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
something tells me that kenny is going to be out for blood
TheConverseKid chapter 32 . 8/19/2011
LOL Kenny will be za bunny :)

Eheheheheheh

YAY MORE :)
Kayla 44 chapter 32 . 8/19/2011
I liked the Kido lesson.
Corisanna chapter 32 . 8/18/2011
O-oh, god. Are we going to see Bunny Zaraki? Is Yachiru going to go cute crazy over him? She'd be crazy enough to ask to be a bunny, too. There's so much that could go on here. FFFFF awesome.
Eigo chapter 32 . 8/18/2011
I've got a mental image of Kenpachi the Bunny right now. It's still making me giggle repeatedly.

Eigo
peach77 chapter 32 . 8/17/2011
OMG, Ichigo was so funny. :D I wonder what he is going to do with Kenpatchi. To be honest this is the best Harry P./Bleach crossover I have read.
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »