Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
One of the Colorless chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
Nice job with the updates but will Ichigo continue to have a stable appearance? And what exactly is he able to change? Hair color, eye color, skin shade? I don't know, the metamorphogas thing just doesn't sit well with me. :/
willam and jack and jake chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
nice can't wait for the rest
willam and jack and jake chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
i like Ichigo's inner hollows input about Umbridge that was funny.
willam and jack and jake chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Hermione seem to be sort of on to them and it just keeps getting more interesting.
Asasininja4827 chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
You know the drill, "Keep up the good work and blah blah blah."

Yep, update soon ;) & Kudos on the potions class
nanodo chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
brilliant chapter, as usual! :) i really admire your ability to keep the characters all so... in character, for lack of a better term :p i am also really glad that you are keeping quite a bit of the original details from HP-OotP in the story, because a lot of stories like this that i have read tend to leave out the actual given plot.

snape and ichigo's respect for one another has been a pleasant surprise, as i would have never thought of it myself, but it does sort of make sense :)

Anyways, great chapter, hoping for another update soon!

PS: sorry for my terrible grammar, i am really tired haha
willam and jack and jake chapter 12 . 7/30/2011
nice chapter! Do you read the book or watch the movie to write this?
Malcho1234 chapter 12 . 7/30/2011
Interesting chapter. Is Harry going to be paired with someone? I think that it'll be interesting if you make the pairing Harry/Tatsuki.

I hope that you'll update soon.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
The BLEACH characters are so smart now...Nice spell!
willam and jack and jake chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
great blend of the stories and i hope Ichigo gives Umbridge hell, mu ha ha ha!
Aninia chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Wow, I really love this story! It's refreshingly new and original.

I'm glad you've included Tatsuki and Karin and Yuzu. They don't get enough love :)

The Kurosaki's lineage sounds a bit far fetched to me, but you've made it very interesting, like at Gringotts. I can't wait to see what you will do with this.

Please update soon! I can't wait for more!
TheConverseKid chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Holy shit this is ah-MAZINGGGGGGGG

It is so rare to find a genuinely great story with a plot-line that is actually plausible. Plus, the story itself is just awesome, and it doesn't destroy the plots of Bleach or Harry Potter.

Anyway, my point is that THIS COULD BE A BOOK I WOULD BUY IT

Please keep on writing omg i really want to know what happens next!
CressidaRene chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
I've only just found this story of yours, and have been marathon-reading it all. I have to go back now and review the other chapters properly, but after reading this chapter, I just had to review this one now. I know you probably felt you had to split up the group into separate Houses, seeing as you're using such a large cast from Bleach all coming to Hogwarts together, but there are a few selections that I am rather sad about. I agree that Karin & Yuzu have very different persoalities, but I still hate to see the twins split up like that. (It just seems cruel to split twins up, I never liked the idea of the Patil twins being separated the way that they were, either.) And do you really think that Ichigo could or should draw any comfort from being told that Momo will watch over his sister? Momo needs someone to look after her, for crying out loud! Actually, considering her sweet nature and extreme naivete, she could be Yuzu's older sister, but not much of a protector.

And I positivey HATE the idea of you putting Toushiro off into Ravenclaw all by himself like that. The only other Ravenclaw he'll know will be Uryu, who is being put in the 5th year, so really, he'll be all alone, taking classes with a bunch of unknown 11-year olds, not to mention that Ravenclaws tend to take a lot of their lessons with the Slytherins. You had him assuring Ichigo earlier that he would be looking out for his sisters, but now you've effectively separated Toushiro from the twins and most of the rest of the group. That also means that he'll hardly be heard from now, for the bulk of your story, seeing as ...The Order of the Phoenix doesn't really involve Ravenclaw first years all that much. And Toushiro is one of the BEST characters in all of the Bleach-world! True that he is a child prodigy and went through the Soul Reapers' Academy courses in only 1 year, but a person can be both smart AND brave, as is Hermione, and as he most definitely is, hence, he should've been put in Gryffindor. I really can't see any sense in him arguing with the Sorting Hat to put him off in Ravenclaw, so why didn't it take his wishes into account, and put him in Gryffindor?

I really hope that as you continue to write your story, you plan on sharing dialogue/POV's with the different groups that you've sent into the other Houses, not just Ichigo & the Gryffindor set, otherwise the rest of the Bleach cast will just be seen as "window dressing" for the main story.
StretchableWings chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
So very good, I'm glad u didn't place toshiro in griffindor since it really doesn't fit him as much as ravenclaw. I enjoyed this and am hopeing to be able to read the next chapter soon. :)
Asasininja4827 chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
Well, I'm glad someone made an accurate, realistic, rukiaxichigo piece of fanfiction. *thumbs up*

Keep up the good work, can't wait for more.

Cheers