Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
Sakiku chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
*Squeeeeee*! I looooooove how mature your Ichigo is! (and yeah, I know, this was so not a mature response of mine ;)

I'm honestly in awe of your characterizations - all of them are such rounded, three-dimensional people. And all of them are actually darn intelligent in a completely realistic manner. None of the IQ180 - discovered in 2 weeks by HP and Co stuff. I love how you've portrayed Ichigo, as a responsible and mature young man who is actually a very good choice for the kind of mission he's been given. And yeah, although Harry's still the angsty temperamental immature little bugger he's in the books, you've somehow managed to make him quite a bit less irritating than JKR did (quite contrary to many other ff-authors)

A miraculously awesome story! And I don't even have to say anything about 'please, don't discontinue' because you've got an insane update speed. Honestly, you've got to have bloody fingers by now!

Deadzepplin chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
Very good story they should use Binding Kido on Umbridge whenever they see her and because the wizards cannot interact with it she would be stuck for long time and it would be a REALLY good laugh
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!~Damn you Ministry!And Percy...Nice snogging the Gigais
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
Nice Wizard of Oz'

And fight I guess...How many Spiders died?

10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
Kon and Rukia's gigai?Yoruichi is so cool!
willam and jack and jake chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
All the jokes about fudge are funny also i like this chapter too and i can't wait to read more.
willam and jack and jake chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
poor spiders. also i forgot to mention that like your nickname for voldemort "old moldy" that's funny.
XiaoWing chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
I really love your story and how you update so fast. :3

I haven't laughed so much in any story so far and hope you update soon (like always!)
willam and jack and jake chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
i wonder what kind of trouble there mod souls will get into? also this part is really funny.
TheConverseKid chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
Three more chapter again! I love that, yay!

O-ho-ho! So Ichigo and Rukia are getting into the physical then? *winky face, perverted laugh*

Ya know, i copied and pasted this story on a Word document to give to my friend (i was telling her about it and she wanted to read it but she didnt have internet at the mo) and did you know the first 15 chapters alone take up 195 pages in size 12 font? You have like a quarter of a book there!

Well, anyway, goodonya, keep writing!
Martyna1 chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
fantastic story. I really love it. its really rare for authors to update few chapters at a time and I am glad that you do. Great job you are really good.
nanodo chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
lol poor rukia and ichigo, there gigai's will have reproduced by the time they make it back :p great chapter, update soon! :D

oh, and don't worry about replying, it's gotta get a bit tiring messaging all of your reviewers :)
Asasininja4827 chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Your going out of control, 5 chapters in two days, not that I'm pissed of course. Crazy a$$ mod souls, metamorphmagi, what do you have next? As usual keep up the good stuff, and update.

Cheers ;)
One of the Colorless chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Your update pace is really impressive. So many chapters in so little time! And they're pretty long too!
cmcwiki chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
poor aragog. Just to let you know, I do not read most Bleach fics, or HP fics for that matter. Mainly because most of the archive on bleach is full of AU, Yaoi, and Yaoi AU. I wouldn't mind as much if there were more stories actually pertaining to the bleach universe instead of Highschool fics and other stuff. I realize that bleach takes place in a highschool setting but damn! the most we ever see it is in filler and the agent of the shinigami arc! No one, let me rephrase that, No one with a functioning brain should want to read spiel about Ichigo's boyfriend breaking up with him before prom night or some shit. Thrice damned Yaoi Fangirls! Thankyou so much Eradona! it is such a beating to find a bleach fanfic that centers around Ichigo and has aspects of bleach outside of the character names. You made my day yesterday and today!
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »