Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
TheConverseKid chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Holy shit this is ah-MAZINGGGGGGGG

It is so rare to find a genuinely great story with a plot-line that is actually plausible. Plus, the story itself is just awesome, and it doesn't destroy the plots of Bleach or Harry Potter.

Anyway, my point is that THIS COULD BE A BOOK I WOULD BUY IT

Please keep on writing omg i really want to know what happens next!
CressidaRene chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
I've only just found this story of yours, and have been marathon-reading it all. I have to go back now and review the other chapters properly, but after reading this chapter, I just had to review this one now. I know you probably felt you had to split up the group into separate Houses, seeing as you're using such a large cast from Bleach all coming to Hogwarts together, but there are a few selections that I am rather sad about. I agree that Karin & Yuzu have very different persoalities, but I still hate to see the twins split up like that. (It just seems cruel to split twins up, I never liked the idea of the Patil twins being separated the way that they were, either.) And do you really think that Ichigo could or should draw any comfort from being told that Momo will watch over his sister? Momo needs someone to look after her, for crying out loud! Actually, considering her sweet nature and extreme naivete, she could be Yuzu's older sister, but not much of a protector.

And I positivey HATE the idea of you putting Toushiro off into Ravenclaw all by himself like that. The only other Ravenclaw he'll know will be Uryu, who is being put in the 5th year, so really, he'll be all alone, taking classes with a bunch of unknown 11-year olds, not to mention that Ravenclaws tend to take a lot of their lessons with the Slytherins. You had him assuring Ichigo earlier that he would be looking out for his sisters, but now you've effectively separated Toushiro from the twins and most of the rest of the group. That also means that he'll hardly be heard from now, for the bulk of your story, seeing as ...The Order of the Phoenix doesn't really involve Ravenclaw first years all that much. And Toushiro is one of the BEST characters in all of the Bleach-world! True that he is a child prodigy and went through the Soul Reapers' Academy courses in only 1 year, but a person can be both smart AND brave, as is Hermione, and as he most definitely is, hence, he should've been put in Gryffindor. I really can't see any sense in him arguing with the Sorting Hat to put him off in Ravenclaw, so why didn't it take his wishes into account, and put him in Gryffindor?

I really hope that as you continue to write your story, you plan on sharing dialogue/POV's with the different groups that you've sent into the other Houses, not just Ichigo & the Gryffindor set, otherwise the rest of the Bleach cast will just be seen as "window dressing" for the main story.
StretchableWings chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
So very good, I'm glad u didn't place toshiro in griffindor since it really doesn't fit him as much as ravenclaw. I enjoyed this and am hopeing to be able to read the next chapter soon. :)
Asasininja4827 chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
Well, I'm glad someone made an accurate, realistic, rukiaxichigo piece of fanfiction. *thumbs up*

Keep up the good work, can't wait for more.

10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
Nice...Kurakara people don't like
Hakkuchi chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
"Go on, go on, little fishy, Momo silently urged, We fed you the bait… now give it to the big fishy."

Oh, Momo. Why are you so cute?

And FINALLY! A Harry Potter x Bleach fanfic with HitsuKarin. I was becoming desperate for such a story, or any hpxbleach crossover with a notable Karin involvement.

Thanks for the story! I'll be waiting for the next one.
Kayla 44 chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
This is a good story. Your idea is reasonable about how this could happen.
StretchableWings chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Positivly genius! Oh and I find your determination on being able to write so much, amazing. I loved this, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Momo saying phrases like feed the fishes and stuff like that made me crack ~! Toshiro worrying or being concerned was 't wait till the next chapter.

willam and jack and jake chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
nice keep writing!
Asasininja4827 chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Keep up the good work and update reaaaal soon.

Midnayuki chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Fantastic. The only disparaging thing I could possibly say about this is really just a spelling error that Word wouldn't have caught. When Yuzu calls Ichigo "big brother", it should be spelled "Onii-chan". The way you spelled it translates to "demon-chan".

Other than that, I absolutely love it. Its nice to find an author that managed to create a truly plausible reason for Ichigo and co. to come to Hogwarts, instead of the usual "first transfer in 300 years; yes it's a rare occurrence, but we're lucky; blah blah blah..."
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
A very loveable chapter!Momo is ~

Poor Ron and Herimone.

CrazyTeddyBear chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
Awesome story; I like how well everyone in the group interacts with eachother- it gives the story a great feel even though it means sometimes the characters are a little out of character sometimes. I also like how the story is the right mix of seriousness and fun. Keep up the god work!
StretchableWings chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
This is a magnificent story please do not stop. I literally can't wait for the next chapter.
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »