Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
TheConverseKid chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
Great update! I'm so glad Fred and Tatsuki are together, is Georgie all my himself thou? :(

Ooer, a lot of people can see them! Is it random, or is it something they have? Thats what i wanna know. I bet it'll all be revealed in good time though :)

Amazing update, looking forward to the next XD
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 20 . 8/3/2011
Ha! loved the dumbridge comments, I also agree with you on the fillers, we have to keep in mind that the anime isn't that far behind the manga, so kubo needs these to give himself some breathing space. Though i don't mind them, as long as they bring something new to the table, a different kind of spiritual species, different types of hollows, a different kind of sword, zanpakuto spirits, reigai. To be honest i can't really complain about it... soooo yeeeaah

In all great chapter, can't wait to see Rukia's chappy, Ichigo's Wolf, Hitsugaya's dragon, and Uryu's sparrow patronus, at least those are my ideas
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 20 . 8/3/2011
So not fully-trained wizards can see shinigami...Fred and Tasuki are together right?And nice threats for Ichigo...XD

Umm...Toushiro's going to an upcoming captains meeting?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
Hoho!~The DA will come soon~Minerva is epic when dealing with the Ichigo...the Strawberry stalked by the Toad...
Deadzepplin chapter 20 . 8/3/2011
Funky are some people going to be learning Kido?
Asasininja4827 chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
I think that hilarious fight between Ichigo and Rukia and "make up" brightened my day. Lol

Kudos on the story and as always update soon.

Cheers ;D

PS: Do you read the bleach manga?
xxserafinxx chapter 20 . 8/3/2011
Lol, yay! Done with your two chappies. :3 Very enjoyable. Keke. I shall be awaiting your next chappie updates! :D
xxserafinxx chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
This is really interesting! Nyahahaaa. PLEASE UPDATE!
xxserafinxx chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
lol...i'm sure at least ONE person has noted, but..."arigatou" not "ariegato" :]
Phr33k chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
I'm curious. How can Soul Reaping abilities be implemented with Harry Potter? I mean, how can it be used to significantly affect the plot if wizards can't even see shinigami? I enjoyed what you did with the spiders last chapter though.
Sakiku chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
*Squeeeeee*! I looooooove how mature your Ichigo is! (and yeah, I know, this was so not a mature response of mine ;)

I'm honestly in awe of your characterizations - all of them are such rounded, three-dimensional people. And all of them are actually darn intelligent in a completely realistic manner. None of the IQ180 - discovered in 2 weeks by HP and Co stuff. I love how you've portrayed Ichigo, as a responsible and mature young man who is actually a very good choice for the kind of mission he's been given. And yeah, although Harry's still the angsty temperamental immature little bugger he's in the books, you've somehow managed to make him quite a bit less irritating than JKR did (quite contrary to many other ff-authors)

A miraculously awesome story! And I don't even have to say anything about 'please, don't discontinue' because you've got an insane update speed. Honestly, you've got to have bloody fingers by now!

Sakiku
Deadzepplin chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
Very good story they should use Binding Kido on Umbridge whenever they see her and because the wizards cannot interact with it she would be stuck for long time and it would be a REALLY good laugh
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!~Damn you Ministry!And Percy...Nice snogging the Gigais
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
Nice Wizard of Oz'

And fight I guess...How many Spiders died?

D:
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
Kon and Rukia's gigai?Yoruichi is so cool!
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »