Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
StretchableWings chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
So very good, I'm glad u didn't place toshiro in griffindor since it really doesn't fit him as much as ravenclaw. I enjoyed this and am hopeing to be able to read the next chapter soon. :)
Asasininja4827 chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
Well, I'm glad someone made an accurate, realistic, rukiaxichigo piece of fanfiction. *thumbs up*

Keep up the good work, can't wait for more.

Cheers
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
Nice...Kurakara people don't like
Hakkuchi chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
"Go on, go on, little fishy, Momo silently urged, We fed you the bait… now give it to the big fishy."

Oh, Momo. Why are you so cute?

And FINALLY! A Harry Potter x Bleach fanfic with HitsuKarin. I was becoming desperate for such a story, or any hpxbleach crossover with a notable Karin involvement.

Thanks for the story! I'll be waiting for the next one.
Kayla 44 chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
This is a good story. Your idea is reasonable about how this could happen.
StretchableWings chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Positivly genius! Oh and I find your determination on being able to write so much, amazing. I loved this, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Momo saying phrases like feed the fishes and stuff like that made me crack ~! Toshiro worrying or being concerned was 't wait till the next chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
willam and jack and jake chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
nice keep writing!
Asasininja4827 chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Keep up the good work and update reaaaal soon.

Cheers
Midnayuki chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Fantastic. The only disparaging thing I could possibly say about this is really just a spelling error that Word wouldn't have caught. When Yuzu calls Ichigo "big brother", it should be spelled "Onii-chan". The way you spelled it translates to "demon-chan".

Other than that, I absolutely love it. Its nice to find an author that managed to create a truly plausible reason for Ichigo and co. to come to Hogwarts, instead of the usual "first transfer in 300 years; yes it's a rare occurrence, but we're lucky; blah blah blah..."
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
A very loveable chapter!Momo is ~

Poor Ron and Herimone.

XD
CrazyTeddyBear chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
Awesome story; I like how well everyone in the group interacts with eachother- it gives the story a great feel even though it means sometimes the characters are a little out of character sometimes. I also like how the story is the right mix of seriousness and fun. Keep up the god work!
StretchableWings chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
This is a magnificent story please do not stop. I literally can't wait for the next chapter.
Delphine Pryde chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
This just keeps getting better and better.
Malcho1234 chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Good chapters, I can't wait for more. Are they going to meet Harry and co. on the train? And what about Draco and his thugs?

I hope that you'll update soon.
820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »