Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
CrazyTeddyBear chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
Awesome story; I like how well everyone in the group interacts with eachother- it gives the story a great feel even though it means sometimes the characters are a little out of character sometimes. I also like how the story is the right mix of seriousness and fun. Keep up the god work!
StretchableWings chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
This is a magnificent story please do not stop. I literally can't wait for the next chapter.
Delphine Pryde chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
This just keeps getting better and better.
Malcho1234 chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Good chapters, I can't wait for more. Are they going to meet Harry and co. on the train? And what about Draco and his thugs?

I hope that you'll update soon.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
LOL!He is SO!WIPED!LOL!Toshiro and Karin agreeing on not getting the elf owl(It was probably so CUTE!X3) made me smile by similarity. Can't wait till the next chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!

(I just realized that Karin,Toshiro ,and Yuzu can't go to Yull Ball unless you don't put that part or you change it. Well that's a bit far off.)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
wow,pure blood ! Reapers are made of retsu or something so they don't even have blood ?LOL!I wonder how Toshiro will royal for Ichigo!LOL!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
LOL!Toshiro and Karin are AWESOME!LOL!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Aww,trust between future brother in laws.*smirk* SWEET!X3
willam and jack and jake chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
can't wait for the rest!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Wow,you are is a dragon sinew? It's cool how they liked Remus and Tonks. Of course Ichigo would still be odd.*grin*
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
like this one too
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
this story just gets more interesting
MiaCyan chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
I think this story is epic! Keep up the good work!
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
this part is good also and i like how you gave that information at the end to help the reader understand some things about the story
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 9 . 7/25/2011