Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
willam and jack and jake chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
nice keep writing!
Asasininja4827 chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Keep up the good work and update reaaaal soon.

Cheers
Midnayuki chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Fantastic. The only disparaging thing I could possibly say about this is really just a spelling error that Word wouldn't have caught. When Yuzu calls Ichigo "big brother", it should be spelled "Onii-chan". The way you spelled it translates to "demon-chan".

Other than that, I absolutely love it. Its nice to find an author that managed to create a truly plausible reason for Ichigo and co. to come to Hogwarts, instead of the usual "first transfer in 300 years; yes it's a rare occurrence, but we're lucky; blah blah blah..."
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
A very loveable chapter!Momo is ~

Poor Ron and Herimone.

XD
CrazyTeddyBear chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
Awesome story; I like how well everyone in the group interacts with eachother- it gives the story a great feel even though it means sometimes the characters are a little out of character sometimes. I also like how the story is the right mix of seriousness and fun. Keep up the god work!
StretchableWings chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
This is a magnificent story please do not stop. I literally can't wait for the next chapter.
Delphine Pryde chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
This just keeps getting better and better.
Malcho1234 chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Good chapters, I can't wait for more. Are they going to meet Harry and co. on the train? And what about Draco and his thugs?

I hope that you'll update soon.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
LOL!He is SO!WIPED!LOL~!Toshiro and Karin agreeing on not getting the elf owl(It was probably so CUTE~!X3) made me smile by similarity. Can't wait till the next chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!

(I just realized that Karin,Toshiro ,and Yuzu can't go to Yull Ball unless you don't put that part or you change it. Well that's a bit far off.)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
wow,pure blood ! Reapers are made of retsu or something so they don't even have blood ?LOL!I wonder how Toshiro will royal for Ichigo!LOL!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
LOL!Toshiro and Karin are AWESOME!LOL!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Aww,trust between future brother in laws.*smirk* SWEET~!X3
willam and jack and jake chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
can't wait for the rest!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Wow,you are is a dragon sinew? It's cool how they liked Remus and Tonks. Of course Ichigo would still be odd.*grin*
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 7/25/2011