Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
Delphine Pryde chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Awesome story.
SeanHicks4 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
I think that may be a first, someone sending hitsugaya to first year because of his size instead of just having him say he's really short for fifteen.
asredwer chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Nice beginning. I think that this may be the first story i've read where there is a character who actually uses magic, and not just make up the excuse magicspirit pressure. I will wait for the next chapters where there is more plot development before I more thoroughly critique this story.

I look forward to reading more.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
LOL!The Toushiro teasing was funny and CUTE!I loved that part about IchiRuki fan !Can't wait till the next chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
One of the Colorless chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Why is Ichigo calling Urahara by his first name?
SeanHicks4 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
wow. I did not expect a shoutout, I'd rather ya don't sense I'm kinda shy like that. Anyway, The bringing up fan terms for pairings and Ichi's reation was hilarious. I also got to say, good job with taking a drawnout and well explained crossover. It's making me annoyed(because I want to get to the point of the crossover) yet curious(because you seem to be the type to have an original aproach that is more plausible than most) how you are drawing out the point of crossover. The feeling I'm getting is kind of like when I read that bleach/x-menEvolution crossover, by Millie M. Banshee, where they are twelve chapters or so in but have not explained to Ichi he's being offered a place at Xavier's, yet you know that's most of the point so far being the slightly omnicient audience.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Nice cookies!So thats what happened for them to alert Ichigo that he needed to go to humor.
Servent Satsujinki chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
" He had turned all of his reiatsu into physical strength in order to defeat Aizen and use the Final Getsuga Tensho…" is not right unless this is a change your making to cannon but what really happened was so much more badass. ichigo didnt turn his spiritual power into physical strength he just had so much power that those beneath him couldnt even sense his reitsu aizen goes on to explain that regular shinigami cant sense him cuz hes on another dimension of power but right before mugetsu he realizes ichigo is on a dimension higher than himself.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love the pairings , suggestion OrihimexUlquiorra (I want the wizarding world ) its fine if the pairing can't be done but can HP have the cannon pairings or at least the main ones. Can't wait till the next chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I'm not normally an Ichi/Ruki fan but it looks awesome so far.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I think there was a random mistake here and detail and older representations of them,since this is so far in the anime/and or soon please?
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
nice it a good story please keep writting
777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52