Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
PoisonsOrchid chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
Usually I don't review. I'll admit, it's a horrid habit I have. But along with your story being one of my favorites you've also managed to render me speechless by how fast you update. And for someone on a roadtrip with only her phone for entertainment, well let's just say I have so many compliments for you that I wouldnt be able to say them

all if I tried! Looking forward to more!

PoisonsOrchid
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
god dammit urahara! how the hell are they supposed to keep their cover if their gigai don't want to stay "under wraps". but yeah nice bridge chapter.
nanodo chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
SQUEEEE! lol fantastic chapter! I am a little confused though, is Ichigo really a metamorphmagus, or are they just covering up the incident when his Hollow almost took over?

Great writing, as usual and can't wait for more :)
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
Is it wrong of me to imagine myself as Ichigo and eating a soul candy, don my bankai and hollow mask, and go medieval on Umbridge? You have portrayed that toad very well, I can honestly say that while reading this in my room, at random points I will abruptly get up and act as if I am Ichigo cutting her up and shouting explicatives at her. It would be funny if Rukia or Ichigo used Bakudo No. 1 Sai on her. On a brighter note i found Ichigo's Metamorphmagi powers hilarious, good job!
TheConverseKid chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
I missed three whole chapters! I love how punctual you are with updates though!

Zomg i can't believe Ichigo's a Megamorghaphous too! (I bet i spelt that wrong) And i love the bit where Tasuki and Rukia say all the little things Ichigo does. It so cute :)

Please keep the updates coming! :) xx
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
Ichigo's having nightmares and now is another version of

Harry is getting closer to them...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
Hahahaha!Ichigo to scary for that toad?XD

Why are the BLEACH crew so smart?Did I miss an arc of BLEACH?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
They just fit right in don't they?XD

Snape is suprising...Nice spells Masaki~
4 is for Clover chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
Nice job with the updates but will Ichigo continue to have a stable appearance? And what exactly is he able to change? Hair color, eye color, skin shade? I don't know, the metamorphogas thing just doesn't sit well with me. :/
willam and jack and jake chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
nice can't wait for the rest
willam and jack and jake chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
i like Ichigo's inner hollows input about Umbridge that was funny.
willam and jack and jake chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Hermione seem to be sort of on to them and it just keeps getting more interesting.
Asasininja4827 chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
You know the drill, "Keep up the good work and blah blah blah."

Yep, update soon ;) & Kudos on the potions class
nanodo chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
brilliant chapter, as usual! :) i really admire your ability to keep the characters all so... in character, for lack of a better term :p i am also really glad that you are keeping quite a bit of the original details from HP-OotP in the story, because a lot of stories like this that i have read tend to leave out the actual given plot.

snape and ichigo's respect for one another has been a pleasant surprise, as i would have never thought of it myself, but it does sort of make sense :)

Anyways, great chapter, hoping for another update soon!

PS: sorry for my terrible grammar, i am really tired haha
willam and jack and jake chapter 12 . 7/30/2011
nice chapter! Do you read the book or watch the movie to write this?
856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »