Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Bleached Phoenix
willam and jack and jake chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
All the jokes about fudge are funny also i like this chapter too and i can't wait to read more.
willam and jack and jake chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
poor spiders. also i forgot to mention that like your nickname for voldemort "old moldy" that's funny.
XiaoWing chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
I really love your story and how you update so fast. :3

I haven't laughed so much in any story so far and hope you update soon (like always!)
willam and jack and jake chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
i wonder what kind of trouble there mod souls will get into? also this part is really funny.
TheConverseKid chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
Three more chapter again! I love that, yay!

O-ho-ho! So Ichigo and Rukia are getting into the physical then? *winky face, perverted laugh*

Ya know, i copied and pasted this story on a Word document to give to my friend (i was telling her about it and she wanted to read it but she didnt have internet at the mo) and did you know the first 15 chapters alone take up 195 pages in size 12 font? You have like a quarter of a book there!

Well, anyway, goodonya, keep writing!
Martyna1 chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
fantastic story. I really love it. its really rare for authors to update few chapters at a time and I am glad that you do. Great job you are really good.
nanodo chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
lol poor rukia and ichigo, there gigai's will have reproduced by the time they make it back :p great chapter, update soon! :D

oh, and don't worry about replying, it's gotta get a bit tiring messaging all of your reviewers :)
Asasininja4827 chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Your going out of control, 5 chapters in two days, not that I'm pissed of course. Crazy a$$ mod souls, metamorphmagi, what do you have next? As usual keep up the good stuff, and update.

Cheers ;)
4 is for Clover chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Your update pace is really impressive. So many chapters in so little time! And they're pretty long too!
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
poor aragog. Just to let you know, I do not read most Bleach fics, or HP fics for that matter. Mainly because most of the archive on bleach is full of AU, Yaoi, and Yaoi AU. I wouldn't mind as much if there were more stories actually pertaining to the bleach universe instead of Highschool fics and other stuff. I realize that bleach takes place in a highschool setting but damn! the most we ever see it is in filler and the agent of the shinigami arc! No one, let me rephrase that, No one with a functioning brain should want to read spiel about Ichigo's boyfriend breaking up with him before prom night or some shit. Thrice damned Yaoi Fangirls! Thankyou so much Eradona! it is such a beating to find a bleach fanfic that centers around Ichigo and has aspects of bleach outside of the character names. You made my day yesterday and today!
PoisonsOrchid chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
Usually I don't review. I'll admit, it's a horrid habit I have. But along with your story being one of my favorites you've also managed to render me speechless by how fast you update. And for someone on a roadtrip with only her phone for entertainment, well let's just say I have so many compliments for you that I wouldnt be able to say them

all if I tried! Looking forward to more!

PoisonsOrchid
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
god dammit urahara! how the hell are they supposed to keep their cover if their gigai don't want to stay "under wraps". but yeah nice bridge chapter.
nanodo chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
SQUEEEE! lol fantastic chapter! I am a little confused though, is Ichigo really a metamorphmagus, or are they just covering up the incident when his Hollow almost took over?

Great writing, as usual and can't wait for more :)
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
Is it wrong of me to imagine myself as Ichigo and eating a soul candy, don my bankai and hollow mask, and go medieval on Umbridge? You have portrayed that toad very well, I can honestly say that while reading this in my room, at random points I will abruptly get up and act as if I am Ichigo cutting her up and shouting explicatives at her. It would be funny if Rukia or Ichigo used Bakudo No. 1 Sai on her. On a brighter note i found Ichigo's Metamorphmagi powers hilarious, good job!
TheConverseKid chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
I missed three whole chapters! I love how punctual you are with updates though!

Zomg i can't believe Ichigo's a Megamorghaphous too! (I bet i spelt that wrong) And i love the bit where Tasuki and Rukia say all the little things Ichigo does. It so cute :)

Please keep the updates coming! :) xx
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »