Reviews for Three Times
GailyGail chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
How cute. Really, I love it! :)
punkey.doodle.funky.noodle chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
This is a very good fic. Pretty much every compliment I can give a fic, I can give to this one. Obviously, I can't compliment the battle scenes and such, but the characters were really well-developed. And James reminds me a little bit of his grandpa, but not too much XP. Great job!
sydneysages chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
(I have read all three chapters, just reviewing on the first is easier to get back to the forum)

ahhh that wqas soooo sweet!

I loved all of it!

My favourite part, no matter how insignificant it seems, was where James was making it snow: it reminded me of when Ron did that :p

Vicky xx
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Hey again, it's me (Spuffypotter1997, I changed my name)

What a great end to such a great story, I really loved this chapter and I'm sure the other two judges will love it too, I will send you a PM with the results when everything is decided (There are about fifteen people in the compition and we have to go through every story so it may take a bit) Anyways great work :)
justawriter33 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
This was so adorable! YAY! *Round of applause* The emotions were very well done, and it was all very fluffy!
alwaysmarauders chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Wow I liked this chapter even more then the last one, James is so sweet, and I love how Lily knows devlyn likes him and Just by James talking about her ginny can tell she loves him. Great work, can't wait for the next chapter :)
AshleyM15 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
really very adorable:) awhh James is sooo cute. update soon!
justawriter33 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
If you don't update soon, I will murder you. So update! Please? Pretty please?
justawriter33 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is fantastic!
CarolineMargaret chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Loved this so far...can't wait untill the next chapter. Please update soon and I'm looking forward to the progression of the story! :)
GallagherGirl18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is pretty great writing ...sooooooooo you should update...quickly...plz!;)
alwaysmarauders chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is really good I can't wait to read the next chapters.

I love the whole he hates her but he likes her thing, I always love stories like that :).

So once the due date comes I will let everyone know who is in the bottem three, those three people will have to write a drabble to see which two stay, since you didn't sign up on the form I will PM you when i have the results

Also do you mind if I post a link to your story on the forum topic, just so I can keep a better track of who has submitted their story.