Reviews for friends stand when life falls
folie a plusieurs chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
I loved these. :D

They're so lovely, and I loved how you characterized Blue & Chi perfectly. : job, BB.

folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Name you want to be called by: Bob. ;) JAYKAY. Rachel. :)

Person(s) you want to be shipped with: Fredii :)

House you want to be in: Hufflepuff, BB. :3

Short characterization: friendly, kind, always has a smile on her face, can be really random and loud, feel free to throw in other NGF as her friends. ;) ;) ;)

Any requests? I'd like them to snog a lot. ;) ahh, jaykay, whatever is fine, but preferably no angst. :) Also, let me know when my chappie is up? :)I fail at keeping up with story alerts. :P
animal0123 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Haha, good idea.

This should be interesting. I think that Roma and Redival should be pretty cool to read.
Redival chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Totally loving this. Like — LOVING. If my parents let me have an account, I'm totally fave-ing this. In the meantime, you doing my character would make my life. No joke.

Redival Keating

Sarcastic, snarky, wary and paranoid, hard to please

I'd like a happy ending, yes, you can choose the ship :)

And also, a fight scene between RK and someone else. FIGHTING, not just arguing. Preferably with a boy.

I LOVE YOU, CHASING! Your words make music to me.
justalittle l o o n y chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
This is a brilliant idea, Madzingalingakins! I loved your characterizations so far, they're so realistic for the people we've had. I absolutely lovedlovedloved Blue's- you captured her so well!

I know you're kind of backed up on these, so you can do mine last- I don't mind when it comes.

Name you want to be called by: Roma. (Although having someone tell me I'm Loony would be great)

Person(s) you want to be shipped with: Er.. Would Roma/Every-Freakin-NextGen-Boy be a bit too much? :) I suspect it is, so AlbusRomaJames would be amyzhie-ing (I really like sibling rivalries)!

House you want to be in: Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff would be great!

Short characterization: Er.. Cheerful and loud and crazy and happy with no filter on the outside, but on the inside, kind of perfectionistical(isn't a word, but whatever) and hard on myself with a low self-esteem? And maybe me being kind of existential, thinking about the meaning of life a lot? And I'd love it if you could have me be considered a bit of a stalker. ;)

Any requests? I'd like Angst, if that's okay? I know it's a bit weird, but I'm in an angsty mood. Oh and one thing that most people online don't know about me is that I have Arthrogryposis, so I use a walker and can't bend my arms, hips and knees much. If you could incorporate than in there somewhere, like I don't know, me wanting to play Quidditch but not being able to or something. And sorry for my many requests, but could you have Slytherin!Albus. (you don't have to if it doesn't fit your muse).

Again, this is a brilliant idea! Can I steal it and try it out myself? It certainly would be fun. ;)
fabricated fantasies chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Aww, this was really cute too! My favourite section was definitely the last one, though )

Katie seemed quite complex, yet quite normal at the same time - I really enjoyed this look at her character, though I wish James had been focused on a little more, rather than just his reactions to Katie.

In any case, it's really a lovely drabble, and I adored it. Great job, love! )
fabricated fantasies chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Madeline, Madeline, Madeline. This was awesome )

You got Blue down so well! How she's always there for everyone, and how sweet and perfect and amyzing she is... Just, everything. And I loved Lorcan too - he's really quite gorgeous, isn't he?

I was a bit confused, though; did he break up with Lucy before he kissed Lynn? Also, they all start with an 'L' D

Anyway, I would have loved to see a little more of the LucyLorcan relationship in contrast to the LorcanLynn dynamic, but overall, this was a lovely little fic.

Great job, gorgeous! )
A Little Fuckwittery chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Name you want to be called by: Evelyn (full name Evelyn Sagittarius Black, the last of the "noble" Black line)

Person(s) you want to be shipped with: James Sirius Potter

House you want to be in: Gryffindor (though, she seems Sytherin at times)

Short characterization: Cold, aloof, "bitchy", "the Ice Queen of Gryffindor". Evelyn's never given anyone a second glance. She has this icy fortress of hers that seems unpennetratable. She's not one to be reckoned with (her hexes can be quite nasty) and she not one to be played with (are you trying to commit suicide?). But underneath that coldness is a fierce, crazy, fiesty, shy girl who's been locked away for too long. Underneath that ice is a blazing fire.~

Any requests? Show her as a cold, aloof girl at first, but then she ever so slowly warms up to James, who's intruiged by this girl who clearly has no interest in him. Somewhere in the ending, can you put something like, "And so, the Ice Queen's icy fortress collasped into pieces, but not once did she try to rebuild it." Obviously it's supposed to be a happy ending, but not in a, "And so they lived happily ever after with chirping birds and colorful flowers," way. (:
flylikeatornado chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Lovely, Madders :)

Those were Chi and Blue, word for word :)

JSYK, I'll probably be ending each sentence with a smiley :). Just to show how much I love this fic :).

Name you want to go by: Kriti, or if that's too uncharacteristic of being in the Hogwarts world, Katelyn :)

Person to be shipped with: Albus

House: Ravenclaw

Characterization: silent, introverted, intimidating, snaps at people often, sort of mysterious; not exactly an ice queen, but not the most forward person around either. Not liked by many.

Requests: Slytherin!Albus, angst
iamaflawlesshumanbeing chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Mad, this is a great idea!

I love they way you wrote this. The flow was great and the LynnLorcan dynamic I loved. The ending was beautiful and it was altogether amazing!

Name: Heather

Person to be shipped with: MY TEDDY LUPIN, OF COURSE ;)

House: Ravenclaw

Characterization: determined, can be bitchy, needs to be right but loves her friends and family more than anything.

Requests: A happy ending and a Hufflepuff!Teddy please.

Love this idea Mad! :)
coffee-stained lips chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Awesome chapter! I've never been a big fan of James, but the more I read him, the more I like him. It was perfect, and I'm sure Chi loves it - but where was the sexay dancing? :)
george's firework chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Haha, that was great Mad, but I felt that Katie!Chi needed to dance a bit more ;) I loved your description of their relationship and the way James was counting off the things he realised
Patrick the Stump chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Awwr, Mad, this was lovely :)

Chi was... well, Chi! 'A bubbly ball of energy,' haha, yes.

I really liked it. I loved how there seemed to be loads of different sides to her.

The last line made me smile too - it just reminds me of something James would say.
kingslayers chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
That was actually cute.

It was really well written, and thought out, and I'm sure my husband' stalker loved it ;)

Jane xx
gecko brothers chapter 3 . 7/21/2011

Aww, this one was just awwwwww. My favourite 'thing' was five. It was short but sweet which is great in my book. That fact that there's romance but it has a humorous tone makes me want to just kiss you. (Lol, jk.) But I love those two mixed together (who doesn't?).

Anyway, I'm getting carried away.