Reviews for tell me a love story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Will there be a sequel! Oh please.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I absolutely love your writing style. Your characterization of nearly everyone always seems to be spot-on, and hilarious to boot. Love!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh, how I miss your oneshots and this quirky Saku-chan... Only you Neon genesis!
greyskeyl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
aww! what a cliffy..
CharmedbyFire chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
So cute! I had a smile on my face the whole way through.
Mistress of Murder Rin-sama chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Here I am, listening to depressing music, then I find your story in my alert pile and from the very first word I'm cracking up. You are magical. No kidding. And funny. I love your humor, it's... amazing.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Yeah. I definitely missed you? :D Where have you disappeared to my charismatic child? It's awful to not speak with you. Perhaps you will make a return? (Like I'm one to talk, but whatever. That's not the point.) Your writing is still as precious as ever, and I appreciate the light-heartedness you add to all of it. Yay. So, yeah. Whatever. Missed you and all that corny stuff. Another cute story.

(Oh! And... And, you forgot to put at the end "AND THEN THEY STARTED MAKING OUT.") Obviously.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very sweet :D

I'd love to see it continued, but well, who knows?
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I laughed alot while reading your story but I especially laughed at this: "Sakura goes on the talk-show, accidentally reveals to the world that she is a Soviet spy, and has to flee the country, living out her days on a remote tropical island, sustaining herself on coconuts and unrealized dreams..." LMAO. TROLLOLOLOOLOLOLOL.

Hahahahahah really funny and cute! I loved it. Really, really good, my fave not-sad SasuSaku! AMAZING. SRLY. I just love your writing, it's sooooo good!
windsilk chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
goodness gracious! it's been so long since you've had any naruto stories up, and let me tell you, I am absolutely flailing.

I adore this. also, I love the blowfish impression part. and just the way sakura's thoughts string together.

it's glorious. 8D

fabulous as always!
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
The Haruno Sakura-dead? Grrrl, don't even GO there.

Now, this 'Sakura' naturally high?
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
hilarious! i heart me some hyper sakura and yummy sasuke. :D
libra gal chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Squeals Love this fic! I think it definitely needs a sequel.

Somehow it just doesn't seem final. Great job! I love hyper/kinda crazy Sakura XD
Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
cute and funny. ahhh i loved it!
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Duuuuuuuuuuude! Sequel for this plllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

P.S. ...I wanna sit in the chair too...XD
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »