Reviews for The True Death
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 7 . 3/23
sam dragon hear alcide whimperfy! I. love. von hozels and this one is hilarious!
Jackie69 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Oh lord I found this story late but thanks cuz it's awesome
HouseNorthman chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Oh my gosh I wish it wouldnt have taken me so long to find this gem! That was very funny and very creative! Alan got what he deserved :)
tanseynz chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Love it, but season five was the Titanic.
luckyway chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
You forgot Pam and Ginger .
BJArthur chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
YES! yesyes. if only, if only, if only. i'm SO hopeful. i understand that AsBalls is trying to make things "fresh, new, and exciting," but the books are more than enough of all of that. after i saw the Season Finale, i was just so angry. where did the Eric of Season One go? he was all Viking and awesome, and in character. hopefully Balls will get a shock to the butt (or his brains eaten) and come to his senses.

thank you for writing this!

~BJ~
Sin of the Fallen chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
(snickers) You guys are soo right about whatshisname screwing with the show. I've only read a bit of book one, but seriously the stupidity of the show is amazing. Still. I watch for the Eric actor and to make fun of the redneckers like Debbie and HotShotters and Jason! God I laugh so hard. It's better than comedy!

Honestly though it was like the Inheritance Saga and the movie Eragon. All flashy stuff but has no substance. I cried at how bad the movie was.
26Pennwv chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
very funny
Xia Cheyenne chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Love this chapter...very funny. Actually the way you killed these characters were ALL very funny. Now, I happen to be someone that DIDN'T think the season was a total bust, although you made some good points. Whether we like it or not, AB has said CONTINUOUSLY that he is NOT going to follow the books to the letter for the fact that the rest of the actors have no story line...the cast would continously change. As much as we would LOVE that he followed the books, that's not going to happen. True Blood is it's own entity, sorry to say. THis is why we have FF...to WRITE what we DON'T see. As much as some may want him to leave...the show would go with him.

Do you hate it so much that you would see it canceled?

Maybe we should try to see it for what it is, not for what we want it to be...:)

But anywhoo, you guys are great and this menagerie of deaths are worthy of any horror flick! LMAO
tvgirlSVM chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
Adios Senor Ball!
gracie2thumbs chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Too funny!
YoungBoho chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Umm...You guys are awesome. And I love you. And this needs to go viral.

*Replaces memories of TB S4 finale w/ this work of art*

Thank you for writing what every single [sane] person is thinking.
hooper66 chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Thank you. Some people just need killin.
momzombie chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
This was so full of win. I laughed my way through this whole last chapter. Season 4 was so terrible, I'm glad we have great fanfic writers such as yourselves to fill the void.
ganoo chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
oohhh..aaahhhh...mmmmmm...so good!...oh cripe, I just woke up!...please, please, please, someone send this to that douche..er..I mean Alan Ball as a season finale present...meanwhile I will still have you two to write your fabulous stories so I can still get my Eric and Sookie fixes...right?..RIGHT?...