Reviews for When All is Lost
hevaann chapter 1 . 2/12
Dear Lord, that was haunting. So painful to read and yet so wonderfully written. Thank you
Gleca chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Oh my god, after so many years of searching for this fanfiction I've finally found it again.
NorthernShinigami chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Hypocrit. So the moment Sam's fine, he suddenly feels remorse.

That was a awsome to read! um, not awsome good, it's actually bad -like, twisted? dark? the story? but awsome as a story! xD
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
What a beautiful story. So hurtful and pretty. Nice descriptions and mood, setting, everything. I especially like how you ended it on that note. Well done. :)
Adja chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh... Man. Maybe they can both get better now.
Katty chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This breaks my heart and yet I love the story. Very well done!
RainDark chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Something about this story... I don't know. I think it was the way Cas understood and rationalized everything Dean was doing to him. It was just so spot on; so easy to follow and so believably compatible with Cas' character and personality. I don't think there are many authors who could have pulled that off without straying into wild OOC territory. Even after everything Dean did to him Cas was still there, still trying to understand the way he worked and how he felt. Heartbreaking. Enough rambling: bottom line is, you did an amazing job. I'm off to read the sequel!

VisionX23 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I wonder what it says about me when I enjoy a story like this?

It's really, really good. You can really feel the pain Castiel goes through, but you still sort of feel bad for Dean at the end of it all. But mostly I feel sorry for Cas. He didn't deserve any of it. Thanks so much for posting this.
Pentakill Lux chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh I remember the first time I read this on your LJ. I wanted to slap Dean and I still do. But at the same time you keep that thin line there, so you still feel sorry for the bastard, because you know he's just really sad and messed up - the way Dean's always been, and ofcause I know how it ends so I like Dean a bit better for that. You're really awesome at making people feel sorry for Cas, I love defeated puppy Cas, but he makes my stomach hurt so bad. But seriously thank you for posting them here on FF so I get a chance to review on your awesomeness.

Thank you.
Gothicragdoll chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is fantastic. It was really well done, and the audience can feel the pain and confusion that Castiel endures. Also, can feel the anger, pain, and ultimately the guilt of Dean. This is a marvel, truly is. The ending sent shivers down my spine. You did an amazing job. Awesome work!
kamiluv chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Absolutely heartwrenching. I mean, damn. You write painful Dean/Cas fics like nobody's business. God, the pain is almost tangible! I can't wait to read the sequel. Thanks for writing.
PaperGanstah chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Hello there! Very good story, I haven't read a fic in a while so it was nice to find a well written story right away :) Nice work, dark but with a very interesting take on the season 5 ending. I am very curious for the sequel!