Reviews for Justice Denied
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Poor AZ!
Philyra chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ah! *flail* Even more fabulous than the last...which is a funny thing to say because this is indeed much darker. But Az had a horrible, horrible past and sometimes it tends to get glossed over. Thank you for bringing events like this to the forefront, showing just how damaged she is. But she inspires loyalty, which I was glad to see here (especially from Jeb). Well done.
Amelda Marcos chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was really good. I got teary eyed from reading it. I really liked this further development of the Jeb/Az relationship.
LittleMender chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Most of what we saw in the mini-series of possessed Az was as a young adult. This reminder that she was a child when the possession took place and was a helpless witness to everything the sorceress did makes it all even more heinous, and the possibility of events described here even greater.

You portrayal of Jeb here, so wise and caring, is so sweet and tender.

When I read that you were writing a mega-story for LJ and that it wasn't due to be published until JANUARY, my heart sank. But the next sentence about your posting some one-shots as you go-you do mean on this website, don't you? I hope so. That would be great! I do love this series!