Reviews for Illusion
HoneOnna chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is delicious fic, I must review it.

Beautifully written and I loved the twist which may or even may not be.

Great work!
Iuterpi chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Squeal! I thought I wouldn't read another chapter frOm you on this fandom after you finished the EMDN stories, glad I was wrong. I'm definitely going to miss you in this fandom so I hope you keep writing on it, even if it is with your Dhuran and Kiyo-chan omakes stories. I think one of these days Im going o end up watching Nanoha so I can understand those fics you have in that fandom.

And I really liked this oneshot. At first I was thinking like many others and how you intended us to, that Shizuru was the one crazy. It wouldn't be weird for Shizuru to have made up in her mind all her story with Natsuki. It was the one who I saw in the whole MH series that had te possibility to loose her mind. Really liked how you toyed with that idea.
PerditaX chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Now this was unexpected LOL You totally tricked me into believing that Shizuru was to be the nutcase here.

I wish I had read this a little sooner, but the prompt insanity and your description made me think that it was a rather tragic story (well, it is for Kentaro), so that kept me off a bit, sorry.

But yeah, it was a delightful read, thanks :)
kurakami chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
loved the turn around on who is the crazy here. I notice that Kiyohime is just as tactile as Shizuru loving to hug and comfort. Great story!
MadHattess chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I have to say: wow. Now, the 'who's really crazy?' bit may have been done before, but you've done it exceptionally well. It manages to be adorable and a little bit sad at the same time.

Then there was that description of Natsuki as a construct... Ah, she'd hate to be relegated to the purely metaphysical- but even she would have to admit that she *was* a bit like a character from a spy or action movie.
Arashi-Kurohyou chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Hey! Another DezoPenguin story! :D This was a real treat! Until near the end, I completely thought that Shizuru was a mental patient... Still though, she has endured her own descent into madness, so the duality of the story was really brilliant! A storm of applause ensues.
MissIzzyB chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Caught me of guard, I have to admit. Very inspiring!
MissGardenia chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Off the top of my head, I think that was a birthday celebration that she tried to borrow Duran's help for?

Even for a virulent shipper such as me, I think there's potential in a short fic that takes this concept seriously, that Shizuru and perhaps a couple others are in a shared delusion and have committed serious crimes because of it.
Kore Anesidora chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Interesting take on the Carnival. Methinks the entire thing could be seen from the perspective of one or two the characters who are not quite right in the head. Shizuru, however, is perfect for that role, as you have depicted her here. Well done.
armoredishamael chapter 1 . 7/19/2011