Reviews for Wolf's Fangs
SnowKi chapter 17 . 5/30
More pleaz 3 ~
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
i love your story plz update
jesskalynn4 chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
Update again soon!
angel897 chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
like it interesting story to read
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Update immediately, please!
DovieDM-1991-Promised Wings chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was great please update soon
fan chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
its simply the best GI:JOE story ever :d
i hope u update more fast :)
Lyanna Arwen Narsilia chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
Please continue this story its great :) I am really looking forward to see where it goes to next
Slytherin Studios chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
I like your story, please update soon.
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
Ohhh what's wolf and snake gonna do?!
kblatz chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
please finish this story. I want to know what happens
Jazz Is My Lil Ninja chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
Update Please!
MustangLover97 chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Hmm...what to happen next...fire-breathing dragon? LOL! JK! Something to do with the wolves would be cool. Like Mother coming back to save her "cub", so to speak. Mostly to me though, it sounds like Cobra /is/ the Order and they want their prized assassin back. Not really sure though...just my hunch.
booklover1798 chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
I love this story, it's AWESOMAZING! Update soon, I love the bit about the animals. I hope Donovan gets his ass whooped and he runs off with his tail between his legs, whimp. Great story!
w'b-k'll chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
I want you to know that this story is amazing!

The best of G. 's stories!

I don't like the authors that stop in the middle of the work and don't write anymore! I know I have to gave them a Wake-Up-Slap to write more!

All of us are your fans and we want to know the rest of the story and we have to know because we like and I won't let you stop! I'll do as much as I can to stop all the authors that stop in the middle!

(And I know that when I'll write my 1ยบ fanfiction I will stop in the middle so don't remind me of that!)