Reviews for South Korea And His Horror Films
cerealkiller5656 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Lol, i wonder what's going to happen. I just watched episode 51, when america watches a horror movie with japan, very funny! XD
Night13 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Please continue, these guys seriously need more love. Lol i can imagine China/Japan both commenting on not giving America Asian Horror, but it kinda works backwards with america cause in the anime it shows how he gets scared with little things but not with what japan thought was scary :) I'm not much of a fan of horror movies but i personally have to Asian Horror really takes the price in whos horror movies are better. I recommend the for horror the "the red shoes" and for horror/tragedy/thriller "A Tale of Two Sister" both are awesome though the second one always makes me cry :)
AmazingHolyRomanEmpire chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
This is a really good story!
0Kurda-Smahlt0 chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
please update!
In The Mix chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Do I sense a possiblr South Korea/America pairing? I hope so. Anyways, I want to see how America reacts to Asian horror films so please UPdate soon!
NG chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Are you going to update? Cause I really like the story so far and would love to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Really cute ;D please update , south korea is so adorable in this story i cant wait for the. m to watch movies
ShunKazamis-Girl chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aw, cute! Korea's in it! :D Please add more chappies soon!
fan chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
lol come on america most of japanese horror movies are about a girl wanting revenge and having long black hair
XXForrestStarXX chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i'm curious what an Asian horro is like too! And i'm too lazy like Alfred.
Bakage chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
and that is what i call a very VERY bad idea