Reviews for iLost My Mind
Ariana Grande chapter 2 . 2/16
Awwwww cute I like it can u make a chap were they go on a date? Please
totalqt16 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
This is REALLY good - and, totally believable! The thought of Sam having Spencer give 'voice' to her feelings made me smile. And, I had to contain myself from screaming in shear joy when he asked her out in the end.

The only BAD part about this, was that it made me even MORE eager to see the actual episode - but ... I can wait another week ... I ... I know I can ... I ... I just ... I KNOW! *twitch*
CED chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
that was pretty good. i liked it,
Consider Me Glitter chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I looooved this! It's hilarious, sweet, and totally realilistic. :)

Oh, and yeah, her 'feelings' really do sound just like Spencer. Just saying! :D
fizzypurple chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
n'awwwww :)
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
LOLL laughed so hard! XD
PurpleMomo chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
(: haha, i really like the fact that your story focused more on Sam's feelings and the fight that was inside of her. It was funny to read and was a new take in the many speculations that I've read.

PurpleMoMo.
purple-seddie chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Cute story :) i liked the feelings talking thing x)
Fizzy Pop chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I 3 it!
Tbayleyt chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
They all seemed in character, and iCould definitely seeing the actual conversation between Freddie and Sam happening that way in the show. Excellent sums this up.
Theseddier200 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Hey! Theseddier200 from the wiki here! I read both your awesome fanfics! I *love* them! Great job!
xGoldxRosex chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
OMG, you just made me squeal! I can totally see this happening!3 It was AMAZING(:
LyshaLuvsSeddie chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Wow I really loved this! I hope iLMM is like this cuz I'd watch it again and again (even though I prob. will anyways;))
Charlotte Taylor Alison Quinn chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Hey! Great story! I hope iLMM turns out this way! Keep on writing, I will be lOoking for ur next story.

-Charlie Quinn