Reviews for All that Matters
RedPandaPatronus chapter 1 . 3/6
This is terrible. And so good. When I'm in the mood for a torture heartthrob, I go here.

One thing though - why can't Sirius fight off the Imperius curse?
MaiKanon chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Really great story, but very sad... :) I'd love to see a sequel where they're like happily ever after :)
The Magnetic Witch chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Ahh, this was beautiful, and it certainly deserves an encore! :D
water lily in clearwater chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Hey!
This is really the longest oneshot lve ever read!
I love the sirius/regulus relationship, because theyre really brothers, but they dont cuddle too much (that wouldve been very unrealistic) and the way sirius is trying to get to Harry. And Dumbledore is really the mysterious Dumbledore he is.
Gryffindork39 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I, personally, think you should update Black Btrayals, please. And, this is the most well- writtten unique story ever! You combined some godfather/godson fluff, some brothers fluff,and ive never seen a blind Harry before! Nice ending job. Thanks for giving me a nice thing to occopie my time:-)
peanuts123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Hey I really enjoy it call me sadistic but yea the characters are really good and the plot. I hope youll know which story to update cause I like all of them.
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Merlin...Th-that...wow...Ms. Rowling would be proud if she read fanfiction...Oh Merlin...this may give me a fright during my dreams, but...IT WAS WORTH IT. *Favoriting* I wish there was a sequel to this! Hm, *following*
Firenze Fox chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Whoah...is there a sequel to this? Hope so! Great story!
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
)': loved it
Spottedpool chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great story! I feel really bad for Harry, but I'm glad Sirius and Remus are helping him! :) Great job!
dreamstar potter chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wipes tear.

You are evil once again. But you are the most amazing evil villain I have ever read. Awesomeness.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I read through the whole thing and I really loved it.

I felt sad, because of what happened to Harry.

Happy because they finally got him out.

Really great because you put Sirius and Remus on there but it wasn't to much. ( but still loved it!)

Curiousity- because wondering how Harry will be in the future and if he got his injuries fixed.

I REALL REALL REALLY loved it! This was great!

So, Im going to end this here.
katzlol chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I absolutely love it. You are an awesome writer.
Padfoot-Moony-Pronglet chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
The story is done well - it was so sad, the torture and all, but it wasn't overdone, either. The story behind Sirius' brother was also good, particularly the way you integrated it within this short story. Hermione and Ron were portrayed accurately, as well as Sirius. I think I expected Remus to have acted a little more rationally, as in have a plan thought up beforehand, but still having gone along with Sirius. The Remus and Sirius interaction was sweet.

Overall, it was a great story. The ending was ambiguous but a nice touch, at least, the way you had done it.

Expecto-Prongs chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Firstly, I wanted to say I read this fic for the first time a while ago, and over the months I have read it again and again! It's captivating and brilliantly written, and I can't believe I forgot to review! You're writing style is really unique, and I get so happy when you update any of your stories! They're all so great! A bit disturbing, yes, but addicting and awesome all the same! Keep up the good work!

Keep calm and update on,

E-p