Reviews for Hoapili Close Friend
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Absolutely love this! I love it when gifted writers decide to wrap up episodes that just don't quite end where they should. Now when I re-watch this episode, I'll picture this ending as well!(Probably with a quick reread!) Thanks so much for sharing!
Arlothia chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I'm glad you did more with this episode. Steve's veins and arteries stick out so much it's surprising that the knife didn't hit one in the episode.

Keep it up!

Arlothia
cytpotter chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
:) I'm a late commer to the 5-0 fan club too! But I am sooooooooo hooked now! So when I finished watching all the episodes I could find on the internet I turned to fanfiction! And voila! Amazing stories just like this one that will give me my 5-0 fix until the season premier! :) Great job! I love it when writters expand on a episode! And I really loved this one!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Excellent tag to the episode! Nice to see the team, especially Steve, as human beings and not indestructible super heroes. :)
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was simply a great story from beginning to end. I loved the way you painted Steve and Danny's relationship and the way you wrote Kono and Chin. Just lovely!

Ridley
francis2 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Great story! I really think this could have happened. They never showed us the aftermath of this shootout, Steve's dealing with having killed a friend, Kono's feelings after having been almost killed. You adressed that in a wonderful way.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
good writing style

like your story

hope you'll write more for h50
Effie17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Great story.
Cokie316 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This story was very well thought out and very well written. I foresee a bright future for you! We need more of your insight into the team.
Allijo chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Great Story. Good charaterisation and I liked the interaction between the team members - No romance thank goodness! I think you captured the feel of the show as well as adding your own twist on it.
Qweb chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Yes, those are the characters I believe in. I liked Danny's pep talk for Kono and his understanding that Steve placed them for their safety. Good job.
LiCS chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
GREAT story! Definitely write more please!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh wow, awesome story on one of my favorite episode of H50. And Hurt!Steve as a bonus. :) They heal too quickly in shows so it's always interesting to have more details in stories.

Welcome to the world of H50 fan fictions and I hope to see more stories from you because this one was amazing. :)