Reviews for 221B Baker Street
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinty chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
RARGH I REALLY HOPE THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE CONTINUED!
Hermi-ko chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Interesting. Great charactersation
*Hermi-kô***
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Not bad, no OOC, like it'
*Hermi-kô***
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
what is holmes up to? you have me all worked up and i can't wait for your next chapter!
Skarlettefox chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Go holmes!
Sorry, i am, in fact a lot like him...my poor friends...
Please continue! Anxious for more...;)
MayoAmor22 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Oh I love the story so far please continue!
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
OMG! that is really good

please add to it!
Grimmy-Princess666 chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Oh my god, I really like this story - please write more!x
juls-emo chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I hope that they see how much they need and love each other. Love it, please update soon! D
Generic Fangirl chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
UPDATE OR DIE.
elderwolves chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Thank you, I've just read both chapters and am now clinically depressed. Why, oh WHY haven't you updated! I'm gonna cry in my emo corner now...
ImagineI chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
There is a familiarity with the chemistry between Watson and Sherlock, harking back to the relationship premised in the Guy Ritche film; you've harnessed soupçons of their verbal sparring almost exactly from the script, merging your own unique details- thus, a successful amalgamation.

Mary's death is an interesting plotline- from what I've read so far (your prime choice of vocabulary, impeccable grammar and punctuation) I'm surmising that it isn't an excuse to rid her for Holmes. I hope Sherlock becomes the shoulder Watson needs, no matter his callous, supposedly insensate nature.

Your speech is bullet-quick and slick. The only thing I would say is that you're evidently well equipped with enough imagination (seen in Sherlock's plotting narrative) to bypass rehashing lines from the film. I'd hinder too many repeated lines, only because you have more than sufficient talent to build upon the film sparks insead of remaining on the risk of a 2D level.

Both protagonists' physicalities have been written with superb imagery, gestures and habits- as well as an affectionate knowledge of idiosyncracies from both sides- flowing very well.

Really looking forward to the next instalment! So refreshing to read something so enjoyable, fiery and warm.

ImagineI
Emily chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Wow, good job:), I wish there was more chapters so I could keep reading! Keep writing, it's very interesting, had a good giggle in a few parts!
Veidrik chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Okay. Usually I only read stories that are finished because I can't stand the wait between chapters. So I'm not sure why I checked this out but I'm glad I did. The vocabulary is good, the spelling, the characters, the dialogue and Holmes' childlike attitude on some aspects. So um, yeah. Keep going :D
ban-chan100 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
great 2nd chapter i cant wait fro the next one. THANKS! i love the fact that this story is more based on the book then made up stuff or the tv show. THANKS I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER :D