Reviews for How Things Turn Out
awww, nice
Maya chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love your stories!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Of course Peter will always (try to) come to Neal's rescue! (no pressure there, hehe)

I like the quips and jabs the two of them are continuously trading.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Nice interaction
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Even as messed up as their relationship has been lately, I would like to think Peter would still come if Neal needed him. Thanks! :)
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Only slightly random but I enjoyed it :)
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Nicely written and sweet without being unnecessarily sentimental. Great work! :D
Georgiamomma123yahoo.com chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Great little story! This would make a good full story, great job!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I really enjoyed reading this!
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i liked it. good job. :)
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aww. I like this story. :) Neal does seem to get caught in situations like that often enough, but that comes with being the man on the front line. Whether Peter has authorized it or not.

Anyways, happy writing!
Stroma chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Lovely story.
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Love it! It was short simple and whumpy! - and so sweet! I love the friendship between Neal and Peter. It's sweet. Their like brothers. And I'm a sucker for brothers. I absolutely loved this. It has my seal of approval, although it's not needed...
govgal chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I like how you showed Neal's absolute trust in Peter to save him even though Peter wasn't tremendously thrilled with that responsibility.
iamhere23 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I liked it, these guys can't seem to stop bantering and tricking each other around, but when it counts they'll always be there to help.