Reviews for Blind Banker Missing Scene
Loved it!
KathyG chapter 1 . 6/2
This is definitely a scene that needed to be included! Thanks for writing this. Could you write another such follow-up scene to the near-burning in "The Empty Hearse"? I wish you would; I'd love to read it!
K Ernst chapter 1 . 3/29
I really loved this line!
"I'm also supposed to be asking you your name and who the Prime Minister is," Sherlock said.
"John Watson, and how would you know if I were right or wrong about the Prime Minister?"
Autumn Bells chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This is really good! Love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great story. :D I enjoyed it,
Basser chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Aww haha, adorable! Sherlock does feigned-disinterested-hovering so delightfully well. Everyone seemed perfectly in character and the writing was great, I really liked it! Oh, and Sherlock suggesting breaking the windows made me chuckle, as well as Mrs Hudson's utter nonchalance about telling him why that would be a poor idea. So sweet together!
Bambles chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Perfect tirle in, I love how you kept shetlock in character but still had him look after John. :) you've made me want to rewatchvthe episode now :P
Chikara-san chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Perfect tag to the episode. I love a good hurt/comfort. :)
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Great add in for what always felt like the missing part of that episode. Also you kept to the characters in Sherlock very well. I liked the touch of Sherlock looking up concussion information on the way back to Baker St.
Daughter of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wonderful. Just... wonderful. I'm a sucker for a good hurt care piece. You've got it right, TV shows and the needed brevity of filming tends to indulge in hurt and skip the comfort. Thank you for fixing that in this particular scene!

Excellent how you were good enough to take this from start to finish, that is, including the scenes from the show AND everything in between. Concussed John is fun. He's a bit tempermental with a headache, isn't he? Sherlock should count himself lucky that the good doctor didn't up-chuck every where to go along with all of this. Sherlock's response was priceless - an perhaps more importantly, very beleivable. That man cares, but showing him caring is a delicate business. You've handled it very well. And the fact that John recogonizes it for what it is makes me all the happier.

Lestraude was a lovely if brief addition to this piece. His comments on John's notes made me smile. I really like how you write him and his interactions with Sherlock and John.

I've only read two of your stories, but I have to say from shear quality of writing, to the focus on character interaction without including romance has made me a dear fan of yours. I'm off to see if I can find more. Thank you for sharing!
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Very nicely written!

I love poor John is so confused...I loved his notes, though. And Sherlock's compliment. Very good!

I liked that you showed the beginning of it from both John and Sherlock's perspectives.