Reviews for Therapy with Hermione
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Of course you've earned one! If I review a story, it means I really enjoy it. Your grammar is perfect from what I see, and I'm good at catching grammar mistakes. I'm worried by your claim that you'll mess up two marriages, that sounds a bit ominous. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Well I just finished reading chapters 1-6 and I must say that this is just plain brilliant.

This story is so real, it feels like something I would here about a friend or someone who I know, but the true miracle of the story is you have integrated it seamlessly into the Harry Potter universe.

I understand where Ginny is coming from emotion wise, but she handled it wrong, she is a b*tch and a coward for sending the divorce papers through the mail, to not do it face to face giving the other person a chance to understand why youve decided that the partnership is dissolved is unforgivable. its not fair to him, as a reader you want it to turn out that he's a bad guy and deserves cheating on, but life rarely is so black and white. I hope he finds happiness with someone.

Harry and Hermione, as a Harmony fan,I look at it and think better late than never.

Thank you for sharing this, I eagerly await your next. favorited

Poor Ron, you've certainly matured him over the years, he's a far cry from Canon. I
Anotherboarduser chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
This story is so good.

The character makes a lot of sense. Ron is just selfish, he should actually blame himself for this mess. He should not have "gotten the girl" by being greedy.

He can let Hermione know he loves her. He can let Hermione and Harry know that they do love each other. Then he can let Hermione choose her path herself.

As for Ginny, she just choose her career over her love. She didn't quite her career to stay with Harry and try to help him. But Hermione choose Harry, why should Ginny think she loves Harry? She doesn't love him enough and shouldn't be together with him.

Now, this mess is a direct result of the Weasleys need for one big happy family that in reality isn't happy for the "not Weasleys".

Maybe Harry and Hermione can still have their own children with each other together.
starboy454 chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
good updates
annependragon chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Quite an interesting idea, very well hold so far.
CrazyReader3 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
First, thank you for your efforts in writing a great story. I personally don't like any story where Harry or Hermione are (at any point) with other people (Hated the Epilogue and thought JK should be shot after 5th book). But for some insane reason, your story caught my eye and im starting to enjoy reading it. I especially enjoy your development of Ron and his "epiphany". Please do continue and again, thank you.
SSA Musical chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Let her go Ron! Hermione get the man you deserve! Harry, get you girl! The right one!.
pawsrule chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Really good. Look forward to more.
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
This is good. The emotions are just right. I also liked being inside Ron's head. At first I mentally cringed but you did wonderfully with him. I like how there was no immediate animosity towards Harry and Hermione and I liked that you had him think through it unlike most people do. Most people make him out to be someone who acts before he thinks and has a short fuse. Though that is true he doesn't do it all the time, especially for serious subjects like this. I think people do that because of how he acted in Deathly Hallows before he left, but people need to remember that it was a mixture of the horcrux he was wearing and his insecurities.
AllWasWell07 chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
I do wonder if and if so how Ron would let her go
NazChick chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
i really like your story! i can't wait to read more!
SSA Musical chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Poor Harry. I hope Ginny doesn't get full costudy.
jdcocoagirl chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
this story is interesting from chapter 1-4, i like how you showed a different facet of the characters and how they all mature in a sense but it seems buried feelings are surfacing more than others. update soon.
starboy454 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
excellent update
Bernardus chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Harry got a fabulous few of her backside - view

jalapeƱos/nutella - wrong side of the Atlantic, I think

Off in la-la-land, Potter/Off in la-la-land, Potter - reusing phrase too closely together.

magick'ed - magicked is a word, no need for apostrophe

un-manly - unmanly is a word, no need for a hyphen

neither of us had dealt with our emotions, decompressed or anything form the war. - (1) not sure what you mean by decompressed in this context (2) it's from not form

tomato soup and grilled cheeses - cheese

The story continues to make me want to see where it's going. Well done.