Reviews for Of Gnomes and Dark Magic
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
hhhhmmmm you know i am wondering about her reactions and relation ship with the muggle children. there are some concerns there and she wouldnt always be in the right. you know responsibility of power and every thing.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Man takes me back when I did something bad as a child. ,
Unavailablefornowon chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
oh zoe... *sigh* what a great way to end the chapter. hahaha. her dad child-proofs books and zoes first thought it to use the punishment against him...dear lord thats rich
Scarvy chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Like the story)

Poor Severus:/, that scared him surely much.

But so are litte kids..very curious
Carrie chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
I love all of your stories! You write the character of snape so well. I just read them all today and I'm looking forward to reading more in the future :)
Hazpotsfan chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Hmm didn't think he was that hard on her considering what she did! He must have been so worried! Really loved this story, as i do all your others! By the way just wondering, you mentioned that you are writing a longer story... is that one that hasn't already been posted on your profile? If so then I can't wait! :)
1066AndAllThat chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
That was brilliant! Severus loves that little girl so much! His fear when he heard she knew what an Unbreakable Vow was, was almost tangible. He was so scared! But I also liked how near the end he almost subconsciously didn't want to admit to her that he was scared - he's Severus Snape after all, lol. And I liked how Zoe is beginning to understand the inner workings of her father's mind. I think you're right, too, in saying that when she figures out he's putty in her hands; heaven help him! Lol!

Your writing style is so good, and so easy to follow. And your characterisation is second to none!

Look forward to more from you!

P.S. i can't wait for your full length story!
shirokuromokona chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Thx for the story. On to the next.
Sara chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Great story, I wish you'd continue
Kumiko Seph chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I have read all your stories with Zoe in them and I LOVE them! I want more of them! Please! :D
Sydney-Jo chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I love their relationship. It's just so like Severus to act that way with his daughter, and he's not at all out of character. Really loved this story, and still waiting for more :)