Reviews for Broken
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
thanks for the update :D
Anon chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Interesting concept. Glad to see that Sam is not completely complacent and helpless, but acting to improve his situation.

I really like the characterizations and descriptions you have of the decepticons; it's very believable.

I love how you described Starscream's attempt at cooing. (ch 3)

Keep up the good work. This is a good 'what if' rendition. You don't even need to go into explainations of what has happened outside, since this is from Sam's POV.
Pish chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Is this it? Such short three chapters. While understandable that each chapter was really more of a one-shot bound together, this verse was quite entertaining, in that sad way it is. Thus, yes, if there were more chapters, it would be much loved.

Anyway, quite the post-conquered world you have here, very depressing. However, at the same time, it's executed quite nicely-not overdone or exaggerated. Much thanks for this small piece.
Pish chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Gahh, why so depressing? Well done again.
Pish chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Pahh, love, this is not crap. It's gorgeous.
katzlol chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I really like this story. It's great. I hope you update soon.
Cocoa Jamboree chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
I find this morbidly fascinating. I would love to see this continued if that's what you intend to do, but it also makes for a very scintillating three-shot. C:
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Yeah Cybertronian's do have the ability to be "lovers' in that sense. It depend on the author who writes it. There can be stick or non-sticky themes if you will. Mainly they do it with a spark bond. The way it's done also depends on the author.

Hope that helped. :)

The story just keeps geting better and better. XD Can't wait for more. XD
PassionandPromise chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Oh dear... Poor Sam! :O

I hope everything works out okay in the end... Please continue! Please do it soon! XO

PassionandPromise chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Tell the bunnies to treat you with kindness... I really REALLY love this 'fic!

Floranna chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I have read these oneshots so many times that I have lost count. This verse is so goddamn dark and delicious, and I pray that you would continue these!
mw chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
i loved them both! very interesting universe you have, very possible one as well. even though sam gave in he doesn't seem too ooc to me. and poor bee! i'd love more!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Hmmm. This fic looks like its turning out good. I love AUs!

I have a feeling something is going to happen and Sam will begin to fight back...somehow.

*waits patiently for the next chapter*
Bloodshot Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is the best idea for a TF story. Like, ever. :D I've been trying for days to think of a good plot line for a fic in this fandom, and now... I scratched my head and asked myself why I didn't think of this. Dx Oh well, you'll do a way better job than me anyways! Great so far!
FanFicPhanatic2010 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I enjoyed this. Im sure everyone, at some point, wondered what wouldve happened had Sam given up and either given Megatron the cube or lost it to him. This was great idea for that. Great job.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »