Reviews for Our encounter with the host club (DISCONTINUED)
liznightangel chapter 27 . 7/8
With true friends the awkwardness will fade an despite the differences or changes the friendship will remain.
hikari-chan love chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
update soon please
boomgoesthedynamite1479 chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Mother fluffing shist kebabs! Lol. But... She crossed the line. You do NOT say bieber lover to your best friend. EVER. And I just wanted to say that I respect your decision to either keep the story going or discontinue. We won't hate you. :)
Just obsessed chapter 27 . 3/23/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwww :(
Neliel Von Schweetz chapter 27 . 3/22/2014
It's alright. I understand. The two of you have grown apart, and though I wish this story would continue and go on longer, I will respect your decision to keep the story or discontinuing, no matter what it is. Thank you for writing this story for us.

WritingLoser chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
Reminds me of Amazingphil...Huh...oh well...
WritingLoser chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Welp I wouldn't thought that too!
WritingLoser chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
*le gasp* She crossed the line when she said *shivers* Bieber Lover
Leelee225 chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
This story is so freaking funny, can't wait for you guys to update! I FREKING LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH... awkward...
yoyowezy chapter 26 . 2/4/2014
I like this please tell Rebecca to hurry up and come up with a chapter! Ttfn! ;)
Lorelei Tatsuye Marivaine chapter 25 . 2/4/2014
CNS chapter 25 . 2/2/2014
This is a great story. I can't help but laugh at all of the fun stuff happening.
Just obsessed chapter 25 . 2/2/2014
Keep it please
newtb00 chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Omg. My anime is Becca and I'm literally exactly like that. Except for the Illinois and glasses part...kinda creepy but it's funny too. Lol
F4ng chapter 25 . 2/2/2014
Please continue this story! I am really enjoying it!