Reviews for Linked Past Mortality
DragonClanMaster chapter 25 . 2/17
I LOVED IT! it was so sweet. can’t wait for the next chapter.
Angel-Of-Life1990 chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
OMG! I Love this story sooooo much I'll carry it to my grave! I love the many twists you have in it, such a wonderful story line and OHH you do such an amazing job at describing the scenes out perfectly like it's happening right before your eyes! It's sooo FREAKIN AWESOME! Wonderful job! Please update when you get the chance! :)
MyOwnPersonalHeaven chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
My mind is a scrambled mess so pardon the jumpy review.
*clears throat*
DFJHDUHFRIAKJGLSUOEVJICBJREODJFSAKJFDSDBIEROBDIDO!
This. Was. Amazing.
Your friend (no offense) is dumb for saying that. I'm tired of all the Kagome And Inuyasha bull. This has so much uniqueness and originality and it shows sesshomaru in a new light. The twists and cliffhangers throughout this story have been nothing but impatiently magnificent. I KNEW he was gonna want her still, I just had this gut feeling! The only issue I had was towards the end you seemed a tad rushed, I mean you have great detail but to me it was like BAM BAM BAM, then again, with sesshomaru there is no slowing down. Lol. A little bit of pre-fight detail would've been cool, then again you're usually very very detailed. And I totally wanna try and make you some cover art! I can't really draw but I'm fixing to learn! I CANNOT FREAKIN WAIT to see what you're gonna do next! When are we gonna see miss annoying Kagome and the crew again? I want to see their reactions to this! But after that, you can toss her off a cliff. I wouldn't mind.
As always, amazing chapter and I have no real complaints, just me being picky! Hope all is well! XoxO
animelover56348 chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
Psh your friend is crazy fuck Kagome she's annoying as hell XD. Just saying! Loveeeeee this chapter and where you've gone with this story and that they're finally back together! Can't wait for more fluff next chapter! Actually I'm probably just gonna re read this story lol.
Tsukino Aisuru - A chapter 25 . 10/1/2013
Ermergerd, so awesome! :D Pwease update soooooon! :DD

lolwut? The story should have never been mainly about Inuyasha and Kagome and have shown more about the other characters like Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru's mother, et cetera, so... yeah. :)
SweetXWhisper chapter 25 . 10/1/2013
Woe... okay so... that's was awesome... however Sesshy was not at all what I thought he would be like. I would have liked for Sesshy to be a bit more not out of character and you could have been more suttle but nevertheless it was good and not what I expected. :) so please hurry and update I wanna see how this turns out. You rock so awesome sauce. :) bye
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 25 . 9/30/2013
Wow! LMAO! That was awesome. when katsumi told Sesshomaru to beg. I was feeling amusment and thinking that this is where her Alfa bitch comes into play. lol! Just loved how this chapter ended. Now Katsumi has to tell her mate that she is a demon.
ShadowBloodNinja chapter 25 . 9/30/2013
I can do cover art if you want. I just need a description of Katsumi. If you want examples of my covers just go take a look at my stories. My stories Wide Awake and Crimson Stained have good covers.
And fanfiction is whatever you want it to be. You can take the story however you want. I liked what you did. Also, ignore my grammar and spelling. Im reviewing on my phone on the school bus. Not fun. Anyway, cant wait for you to update :D
Ryanrene97 chapter 25 . 9/29/2013
YESSSSSSSSSSS! THE FEEELS. THE EMOTION. FANTASTIC! Oh yes. Finally. I love how you had him compare her to a river. That was a fantastic analogy. I cannot describe enough. I just loved it so much. And as for your friend giving you heat- well I think that's complete bullshit. It's a fanfiction for a reason. You don't want to read about inuyasha and kagome over and over again. It's about shesshomaru. Not kagome and inuyasha. I love the way you wrote this story,and I wasn't bored in any way and I'm glad I didn't have to hear about inuyasha and kagome. Sorry it's so long. The chapter was just so good! I'll have to go back and see what I said in my last review Because I forgot. I CANNOT WAit TILL THE MEXT FANTASTICALNESS. SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON. AND CONTINUE BEING METAL.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/29/2013
My forgotten rose here... Loved it, so fierce and gorgeous, good job
Royal Kitsune chapter 24 . 8/27/2013
Another amazing chapter, the last part one of your best parts if I do say so. Really looking toward to the real reunion.
LateNightOwl chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
Goodness, I am going to strangle her if she does something stupid (Which apparently she will)... Plot is getting interesting :D hee-hee
LateNightOwl chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
I forgot to review for the past chappy, yes, that fighting scene was KICKASS! And this chapter was so cute with the beginnig, and Im quite curious with this Okunote guy...
LateNightOwl chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Ehehehehe gory, me likey... That and shes a badass fighter, well done.
LateNightOwl chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Holy shit, this is a great story... Might want to check up fro a couple grammar mistakes, but overall, this is great, nicely done.