Reviews for Learning To Live
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
"Chapters will be up more frequently now" you said.
Kikuriki chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
When you're in a handstand, it doesn't matter how you're positioned, the sweat is more likely to drip off of your nose, upper lip or eyelashes than your chin. Even with your neck bent all the way back, it would be a severely uncomfortable position to hold your neck in, and sweat still wouldn't drip down to your chin anyway because you'd have to break your neck to get it to bend that far.
animemangaobsessed chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
i love this!
MisteriosaSaky chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
I'm so in love with this story, you need to continue this, i been following it for a while, update soon please, please, please? *puppy eyes*
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
Wow, this is all kinds of messed up and interesting! I mean what kind of monster training is THAT?! And that shadow, I'm getting creature vibes.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
I wish you'd finish this story PLEASE
axelaya45 chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Ahh.. Please Update!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
Nice really nice!
Aidis chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
Heyyyyyyyy, I realize it's been 3 years or something since you've updated this, but I just found it and had an utterly fantastic time reading it. Sooooo, you should totally update! Because, like, for reasons! Reasons that are for you! And reasons that totally have nothing to do with the fact that I want to read more!

But seriously, I loved this shit.

Byeeeeeeee!

-Aidis
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
Really good story, love her personality and how strong she is, I hope you update soon it's been a long time!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
XXDD Smiles chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
I wonder what the shadow was and why the her stone turned red. :o curiouser and curiouser. :x
Rose1414 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014