Reviews for Digimon Adventure 3
NorthernLights25 chapter 12 . 2/28
Please continue this!
RPM Shadow chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
So cool! I can't wait for more!
Lessa chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Nice! So exciting and fast! The description of the building in fire was amazing. Poor Ken, he is so injured! This is getting more and more violent. Like it.
Lessa chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Interesting. So now everyone had their digimons. I was wondering why the wedding of Sora and Matt is not the main subject. I mean, Joe is obviously invited right? so why is he not sleep to be fresh the next day? Also, Mimi dont find a really good hotel? I dont think so, she knows Japan, and even if shes not, everyone knows the name of the best hotels in a city, or can ask in the airport. I know the digidestinated have to go fast, but they just meet their digimons again after years! Mimi dont even say "hi" to Palmon. To the next chapter.
Thank u!
Lessa chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Looooooong battle. I kind of like it. I feel the chapters are to little and full of so insustancial details.
Less chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Not so exciting. I like the way Izzy think of everything. Want to know what is happening. I also expect that Mimi were in Japan BECAUSE Matt&Sora's wedding, not because simple vacation. Anyway, go for e next chap.
Less chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Is wonderfull. I think the fic start a little slow, but now is getting exciting!
sorry for the bad english, is not my lenguague!
thanks for you writting, i continue to reading!
videogamenerd101 chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
So Daemon's gone, huh? I have a feeling that the masters Daemon was talking about will come into the story eventually.

I also want to point out the fact that I feel like you're using too much detail at some points. Try to make your writing as condensed as possible, omitting what's unnecessary, especially any adjectives and adverbs unless they're necessary to understand the story, while making the writing flow smoothly, nonetheless.

Also, in several cases, I feel like you're making your writing too direct. Try to show more than you tell, because there are several parts where you do show and it makes the writing strong, but then you immediately follow it up with telling that explains the showing, and the fact that you included the telling in the first place weakens the writing.

Just some things I noticed in this chapter that you should keep in mind. :)
RPM Shadow chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
Wow, wow, wow! I have to know what happens next! Please update soon.
kickbutt91 chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Great story! Love!
The Silent Insomniac chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
And here I am still waiting for the story to start picking up... hehe, this is why I don't like the idea of working with large casts. But that's just me.

Anyway, seeing this chapter go up had been good, as it demonstrated your commitment to getting through the story, little by little.

As usual, the narrative is fairly descriptive. Enough to get a grasp of what's going on and comprehend what the characters are going through. I don't really see anything I should concern myself with, so good job on the writing!

And as for the events, well, Miyako's attempts at dispelling the anxiety was expected of her, and I especially liked the small talk part of it. You've definitely made it clear who Mimi's significant other is, but given how Miyako's somewhat emotionally invested in her answer, I'd like to read her reaction when she finds out. :P

Keep writing! I want to see the rest of the story unfold as much as you do, so go, go, go, gooooo!
RPM Shadow chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
I still love it! I am so happy that Joe is going to be ok. So happy about that. Please update soon!
videogamenerd101 chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
It's been a while! I'm glad you updated this, because I really like this story. So IceDevimon appeared, huh? I knew Mimi and Yolei would win. And Lillymon (it should be spelled with double l like that) saved Joe! I knew he wouldn't die. The Jyoumi hints were really adorable, too. My favorite Mimi pairings are Jyoumi and Koumi, and I really have no preference between either of them.

I also absolutely love how well your descriptions are. It's enough to paint a very vivid image in my head, but you don't go overboard with it. I like it.

Also, this applies for earlier chapters only, but the Digimon shouldn't be able to Armor Digivolve or DNA Digivolve because Gatomon's tail ring was the source of energy that allowed them to Armor and DNA Digivolve, and now that Gatomon has it back, none of the Digimon should be able to Armor or DNA Digivolve.

Anyway, update soon!
Flamedramoncourage chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I have to thank you for giving Izzy his moment to shine. Many tend to forget him and put Tai or T.K. or Davis in the spotlight. Don't get me wrong, I love the characters but I just feel characters like Joe, Izzy and Ken need more shining time as well. Just cause they're the quieter/nerdier characters doesn't mean they should be ignored. Sorry, lol for the mini-rant. Loved the Izzy/Yolei moment even if it was meant as friendship-only.
Flamedramoncourage chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I thought Veemon and Wormmon can't become Paildramon anymore. I mean, Gatomon got her tail ring back at the end of the series so it kinda doesn't make sense. I mean the DNA evolution was brought about because they couldn't digivolve to Ultimate/Mega without it and the tail ring provided power. Gosh, I sound like an annoying fan. I'm sorry, I'm kinda pedantic when it comes to factual stuff. On a plus note, this chapter was well-written and I enjoyed it. My favourite scene was the one between Izzy and his Mum. I feel like you're focusing a bit too much on T.K. and Kari, which is fine but everyone should get some spotlight right? But yay for Davis and Ken working together.