Reviews for Moonlight on the Caribbean
Selinde1 chapter 23 . 4/15/2005
This story was fantastic. It totally grabbed my attention and I loved the use of Pirates of the Carrbean in it... excellent!
Sasami chapter 23 . 10/6/2003
Beautiful, beautiful story! Coincidentally, I also frequent Checkmated, where I ADORE all of your stories! "Eternity Forever" is one of the best I've ever read. I can't remember if I reviewed it on Checkmated, but just know I love it and please, please continue!
Nani chapter 23 . 9/24/2003
This is one of the best fictions I have read. Give yourself a pat on the back, you definitely deserve it! I hope to read more of your fine work soon.
Jax chapter 23 . 9/20/2003
That was a horrible! I can't believe that! I was almost in tears! You're EVIL.

This has been one of the best fics that I've ever read and probably my favorite. It sucks that it's over, but it was truly a wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us.
bana05 chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
Good goin' girl! Really enjoyed it! :)
Silent Typewriter chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
WOW! You finally made it to the end! I must say that this has to be one of the best Days stories I've read so far. But did you have to kill Shawn? Poor Belle ( I hope to see another new Days fic from you soon. Lord knows we need to get our Broe fix somewhere! ) Again, bravo on such an excellent story!
Salemtea chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This story is beyond fantastic! I have stayed with this story since you first posted, way back when, and I really have to give you tap's on finishing it. I can't even explain how intrawled with this story I have been. I will always be a fan of your writing, and will miss the experience you've created for me with your words. Thank you so much for sharing this.

JJ
Salemtea chapter 23 . 9/18/2003

JJ
Jesse chapter 23 . 9/18/2003
I have been following this story for months now and have excitedly awaited each new chapter. Thank you for writing a story that brought out so many emotions in me. I will remember this as one of the best stories I have ever read.
spuffy4ever chapter 23 . 9/17/2003
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us all. I love this story and it will be truly missed now that it's finished. I still can't believe that you killed Shawn though! But I loved the entire thing, start to finish. Thanks again!
Jax chapter 22 . 9/16/2003
O.o very nice. I can see this is winding down and it sucks, but this has been such an amazing story I don't mind. Update soon, Please!
Alyson chapter 22 . 9/16/2003
Absolutely amazing, as usual! But oh my God, Brady needs to find out about the baby! And you've dont such a magnificant job weaving in The Pirates of the Caribbean characters, its just perfect!
alesun chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
YAY! Will Turner goodness! God he's a pretty man. Anyhoo, please update as soon as you can. I really love this story and want to know what happens next.
Becca chapter 21 . 9/14/2003
Keep on going, I love this story!
alesun chapter 21 . 9/12/2003
*whines* Please update! I need more yummy pirate goodness.