Reviews for Such Moments We Steal
PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Thank you for posting this fanfic, it was a great read. From the moment I started reading I couldn't stop. Great work _
Greened Ink chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Whoa. (In a good way)
Welamooktook chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Lovely! Fits so well with canon, too. Explains Charlie's photo in Jack's locker really well. The evolution of grief.
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Gritty and real. Beautifully written.
Daybreak96 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Great story really love it
caligate chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I really enjoyed this story and "Beauty and Nothing More". Very well written with great dialogue and great characterizations. I hope you have a sequel in mind to let us in on the wedding. We know Daniel was saved in canon, but would like to see how it plays out in your storyline. I love the interactions between SG-1. Very well done!
dpdp chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wonderful. Such a lovely story.
Raine24 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I usually prefer Daniel/Sam stories but I have to admit that I really enjoyed this one. Is there going to be a sequel, because you just cant' leave Daniel out there lost!
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
What I love so much about your stories is how genuine the characters' voices are. Not a word reads false. You get inside their heads and then share the results with us so beautifully. Well done.
Noda2 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
What a great story! I love the interaction between Sam and Jack and how all of SG-1 is an extension of their family. I especially liked that Jack didn't get all weird with the intimacy Sam shares with her ex-team. I also liked that Sam can be a fierce warrior and still be scared about giving birth. That she'd rather deal with the pain than take Thor's easy way out. I also can see there would be issues with Simon looking like Charlie, and Jack's silence on the matter. All in all I enjoyed it very much, and it was great to see a slice of how their life could be. And I liked that they didn't get married the moment the regs weren't an issue. I think another story in this "series" would be great if you feel the inspiration.
dearest penny lane chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
well, A) you ended the story and Daniel's still gone? wudddaafuh?

B) I absolutely love the intimacy between not only Sam and Jack, but them and the team, the team and Sam, the team and Simon, etc.

C) Sequel? Continuation?
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh, this was such a beautiful story. I really, really loved it. :)