Reviews for Turn It Off
Kimnd chapter 2 . 4/6
Arnold Cunningham, truly the author of the next Great American Novel.
MaggieMcCartney chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
That was incredible! I love your use of POV, and it was so sweet! Thanks for this beautiful fic! :)
Bambi4ever chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I really love this story, so sad that i discovered it all late but wow, it was amazing, it tugged at my emotions so many times, and I so love how adorkable Arnold is

and for some reason this quote has given me so much hope for my gay friends: "Maybe Heavenly Father isn't the sick, twisted asshole in this equation. Maybe the church is. Because this..." Kevin tilted Elder McKinley's face up towards his and placed a gentle kiss on the corner of his lips, "...This is too beautiful to be wrong. Ryan... please tell me you see that. Please."
KraziiIsMe chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
You are an absolutely FANTASTIC writer. The way the plot came together, and how in-character the characters were...it was professional quality. I'm really impressed. It was also really entertaining!
givemesidewalkshadows chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This has to be the best thing I have read on ! Not even joking! The use of POV was absolutely amazing (I sound like my lit & comp teacher)!

This Is flawless! :D

Such an amazing writer :)

Just amazing! :D
BlueRose1313 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Wow i really like this story, here is watermellon!
hasadigaeebowai chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
About a week ago, I discovered the wonders of the world of fanfiction. About a week ago, I became a little (as in completely) obsessed. Today, I decided I needed to show my appreciation for your writing.

You are absolutely brilliant (BRILLIANT!). Your writing is just so perfect, all of it. And 'No Exit'? Oh, the angst! _ I don't know what it is, but whatever you're doing that makes you write so well... it's working. I could never write this well. You handled Arnold's voice in here so well (just like him, really). Most of the time, I find McPriceley rather annoying (at least the fluddy ones), but if you couple it with drama and angst, I'm beyond happy. I truly hope you end up making a living out of your writing, because this can certainly get you places. Keep writing.
animalluver12 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
This is so good you have to keep writing!
theatre4life chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow. Amazing on every level. GO MCPRICELY! Wonder how Andrew and Rory would react to all the McPricely fanfics, lol...
oreo-and-proud chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
*hands watermelon* here you go! Now for the review!

AMAZING! I always love to find a good story to read during the school day so I can sneak glances at it on my phone while in class and this story was perfect for that! I love how Arnold makes everything better in the end. The angst was perfect but not too much and you just did splendidly (I don't even know why I used that word) this is just amazingly fantastic. Truly something incredible. I wish there were more McPricely fics like this out there. This is just so awesome I... ugh! Okay, I'll stop XD

P.S.: I'm wondering who that other person McKinley slept with was... *wink* *wink* Kevin better not find out XD
Isabella387 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Thiiiiiis story is de lovely. YOU! YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR STYLE LIKE NOTHING ELSE ON THIS PLANET!
anonymous chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Brilliant. IC and funny and SWEET! 3
numchuckbitch chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Oh my word, all my feelings. All my feelings. This was awesome and accurate and awesome. Okay.
Hannah chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I...I love this so mu-uh-uh-uh-uh-uch! This is my official head-canon, I refuse to beleive anything other than this happened. This pairing man. :') My emotions. Welp.
district14 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
O. M. Gosh this was just so beautiful. *tears*

No, seriously. It was fantastically angsty and perfectly lovely at all the right parts. I love your characters and ooh, I especially love your ending.

Also Arnold was spot-on and very, very funny! (Especially his new 'story'-brilliant.)

Also all that kissing made this reader very happy.

That's all.