Reviews for Bent By Paths Coincident
FictionMaker007 chapter 1 . 3/25
I REALLY like this story, I'd like to see you write about the two rag-tag crews on a mission against the Academy, you'd do it FANTABULOUSLY
Twisha chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This one might be my favorite of your crossovers. Firefly and Leverage are both awesome and I love the way you fit Nate's crew into the verse. I would love to see what these two crews could acomplish. The Alliance should be very afraid! I like that Sophie is a Companion too. I like the mention of Hardison, one thing the Serenity people desparately needs is a good hacker. Of course Parker went to the Academy. You are awesome!
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
No, no, no.

This needs a CH 2!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
"Twenty pounds of crazy in a five pound bag" - very nice description. And good job moving the Leverage gang into the Firefly universe - you patched 'em in so nice and neat the seams don't show where you stitched 'em together. I'd have no complaints if you happened to scribble more in this universe.
Saints of Gold chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I really liked this crossover- you've got it down pat. The language, the characters and incorporating Leverage into this verse. Well done!
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is an amazing story! I love how you blended the two 'verses. Seamless. Keep up the fantastic work.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
How completely brilliant is this? Of course Parker was at the Academy! Of course! This is magnificent.
Hebi chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Damn, Buttercup, are ya even capable of writing a one-shot that does not roll over, sit up, give its paw, and then beg for a sequel?
Arwen Lune chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Less-than-three! Less-than-THREE! Whoa. Go and mix my two favourite characters out of my two favourite fandoms, why don't you? And it *fits* so well. And and and.. oh man, I would love to see some more of this universe, even if it's only Elliot coming over for a cooking session with Parker tagging along.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Cool fic!

I like the way you meshed these two universes together!