Reviews for Kitchen Confidences
Caligo Origuu chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I cannot believe this is the only crossover for these two. The moment "Retrieval Specialist" popped up during Rundown I immediately thought Leverage. Anyways, I really like the idea of Beck and Eliot being friends. This is a great moment between the two of them. I rather like to see what would happen if Travis met the rest of the Leverage crew (especially Hardison and Parker). )
Twisha chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Another awesome crossover from you. You have such a talent for looking at different fandoms and finding the commonalities. Elliot and Beck DO have so much in common! I wonder if Beck can sing though? I love their shared love/hate relationships with Travis/Hardison. Let's hope those two never meet!
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
cool.
boaterV chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Love leverage and the rundown. Can't believe I didn't realize the similarities between these two. Fantastic one shot. Love the banter and camaraderie. Another please?
Library Bum chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This...is awesome. Its always interesting, to me, that Eliot and Beck have so much in common, but are so different and you did a great job putting it all together. Hope to see more like this.