Reviews for Teacher of the Year
Lillywhite1 chapter 20 . 3/12
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story. I like your writing.
petmom1213 chapter 20 . 3/5
This was very good. I love fluffy humorous stories. Thank you.

Mickey
suzanne02 chapter 20 . 1/18
harkie5 chapter 20 . 1/4
Super cute story! I loved it.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
Really cute, I thought towards the end it moved quite quickly but it is a really sweet story
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
I love your writing style so much! I don't know how I missed this wonderful story but I'm happy I found it! Awesome so far! You are so funny!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
Here we go!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
I love Bella's sarcasm! (Sp?). Sounds like she's getting her life in order.. sounds like she met the man of her dreams, even if her mind's a bit foggy!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Liking this a lot already ;)
Ailee H chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
Ugh, this was too adorable. More please. :(
Ailee H chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
Lol, that's so typical of mothers for arranging the marriages of their children with their friend's kids. Love it, love this story. :)
G LICIOUS chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
What a sweet story ...thank you :)
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 9/15/2016
This was a lovely story. Made me so happy to read and enjoy it. Thank you for keeping it here and sharing your work.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 9/15/2016
OMG I know what you mean about field trips being stressful. I even hated field day. A day in the classroom is so much better. But hey if we had your Teacherward things would be so different. Lucky for us we have him in your delightful story.
I loved how Bella so commonly stated she was wearing his clothes and he got all caveman over that piece of new. Very hot. So glad they are opening up and sharing who they were and what their marriages were like. I'd say they are in for such an incredible do over.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 9/15/2016
Oh these two make me smile big. Their first was perfectly everything. Showed their fun side and Edward added his honorable one two. Bella is just too funny with how open and honest and right there with her feelings.
3,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »