Reviews for Teacher of the Year
divyvicki chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
I'm loving this story. I see u have recommended "How To Paint A House" by Maggie's Gutter. I started it and really like the story, but it hasn't been updated since Sept, 2012 and isn't marked as complete. Do u know the author? Any idea if she plans to finish it?
Bascetcase chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
OH MY GOD!what?he has a kid too?Oh that's interesting.I can't wait to found out his story!hope he is not married!
Bascetcase chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
"This is what happens when you pray for a smart child. You also get a smartass. It's part of the deal." Just so you know i'm gonna hang a board on my door with this!I told that to my hubby and he was laughing for an hour,he said it's the most brilliant thing he ever heard!I just started it and I really like your story.
sparkledamnu chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
One of the best short stories ever.

Thanks so much for writing.

Elaine - Sparkle Damnu Phillips on FaceBook sparkledamnu on twitter
Joanne110 chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
Great story.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Thanks for the recommendations of other stories. Good chapter. Can't wait to read about his wife.
divyvicki chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Cute chapter.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Teacher of the Year has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I just love your story. I am a member of the angst wimps HEA FB group. Love E&B and the kids.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Your fic was recommended on one of my FB groups. I am so loving this Edward and Bella!
Cowgirl0803 chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Ugh, I'm sad that this one is over. I really liked it...waaaayyy cute. Maybe you'll think about a sequel ;)
Anyways, great job and thanks for all your other stories and fic recs too.
MarilynBaby chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
Sooo good! I wish there was a futuretake!
divyvicki chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Great chapter. We seem to have similar taste. I've either read or have on my to read list most of the recommendations u have made. Great minds think alike. Lol
divyvicki chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Well, I have to say I wasn't expecting that!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I loved reading Nightingale. Great story just like this one promises to be.
2,992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »