Reviews for Teacher of the Year
Day-Zeee chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
Aww! I loved reading this story. It was so sweet and light, and Edward is swooney 3
Jibson01 chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Ha,this shit is it
Thata chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
Hi there again, girl!
How are you?

Yesterday, after I finished "When the Night Comes”, I was curious to see what other stories you had under your sleeves and "Teacher of the Year" got my attention from the start!

Edward and Bella's relationship is funny, full of that delicious tension and sweet at the same time. I loved to see that Bella had a whole independent life with her friends going on too and didn't made her life all about their relationship... and all the kids are so cute as well.

You must be proud of your fics, because they are really great!

Kisses from Brazil,
Thata
KimiD chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
I am surprised it wasn't lauren. I really love the mix up on the names and characters like the kids' names, instead of adults I am just wondering where you will fit jake in at, kid or adult.
KimiD chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Love everything by that gal!
Cute title for this chappy got a little carried away didn't she, LOL
KimiD chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
I started First of the Month
the other 2 are on my TBR list... love your choices.
Sure am curious about his late wife... did he really love her... you know, the usual
KimiD chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Aha, he's been asking around about our fair Bella
KimiD chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Outbound Good one!
Have not seen the other...
And so they meet again, woo her thoughts are always in the gutter with Mr. HottyPants...
KimiD chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Hmmm quite the conundrum... and He Remembers Everything
KimiD chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Wooo, another fav writer, kikki7 that's on my TBR list... we have some great taste in stories. Hmmm, Reality Minus Expectations sounds like fun.
MmmHmmm, oh yeah he remembers all right... and making her squirm!
KimiD chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
That is on my TBR list... another period romance is Unexpected Circumstance by Savage7289
Woo so Mr. Cullen was asking after Bella Sahweet!
KimiD chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Love Anything by 107yearoldvirgin, she's da bomb
LifeInTheSnow just discovered her recently
Magnolia822 great writing
pngvingirl new but will check her out.

Whoa, talk about a shock to the system Mmmm, Mmmm would love to know what He was thinking
KimiD chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
G sounds like the typical little guy and I have a feeling, he's gonna steal our hearts!
KimiD chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
The Selkie Man I have read and Love it
An Acquired Taste I just found, nice that you rec'd it. This is the second person to rec something by Twanza, gonna go take a look at her
All at Once On my "to read" list
And as always, I love what you write. I love going back to fics that are from the beginnings of a writer love watching the process as they learn their lessons, so to speak... LOL
Interesting first chapter, Cool start glad she's already rid of the douche.
LAB1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Reread this story. Hilarious! I kept grinning like crazy over Bellas great lines!
3,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »