Reviews for Teacher of the Year
linz832 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I'm guessing that edward will be garetts teacher on his 1st day of school! Looking forward to seeing some more edward
cherryhilz chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Aww...Garrett is sweet! And...I have my predictions of where B&E will meet up again - I can picture it now! :)

Lovin this story already and only 2 chapters in!
malleelee chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Life revolves around school calendars. And reading stories such as this. Thank you!
malleelee chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Edward must be really nice to let Bella's friends take her away.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Loved it! Now, let's get some Edward in the next chapter, shall we? Ok? PERFECT!

Amazing chapter!
XHellokitty99X chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Can u believe AS A PRE-READER I didn't have your story as an update or favorite talk about EPIC FAILLLLL!

I really liked the whole Kindred Spirits thing. Is very true it reminded me of my BFF Cacyhead. As I told you on that longgggg replied to your email when I pre-read it HAHAHAHA!

Soooooo will Garret get a nickname? IDK maybe GARY!

Can't wait for Mr. Cullen to enter stage left. From what U told me I'm sure people will like the surprise : )
primarycolors chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Boundless energy five year old? I love Garrett... Waiting to see who his kindred spirit might be... Or maybe he's a good kid and finds one for his mama.

Loved it!
alli62 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Yes, I like this story and I really like this Bella. A lot. And I like the relationship between her and the girls. It's down and dirty and not so fluffy. More realistic.
BelovedSunshine chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
It's great!

Thanks~
Euphoria9 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I'm really liking how your writing this Bella, she seems to have a lot of spunk. Looking forward to finding out about the whole Mike story. Little Garrett is a cutie and most importantly the B/E next meet up.
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Really liked this chapter even if Edward wasn't in it! :-p xx
TwistStix chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Saw your fic rec'ed by Magnolia on twitter. And I'm enjoying it, I particularly like Bella's inner monologues, very amusing. Interested to see where you take this.
timidvampire chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
loved it ! G is a cool wee dude!
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
fab garret sounds so forward to next update
Yodelling causes heartburn chapter 2 . 7/28/2011