Reviews for Teacher of the Year
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 9/15/2016
Oh these two make me smile big. Their first was perfectly everything. Showed their fun side and Edward added his honorable one two. Bella is just too funny with how open and honest and right there with her feelings.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 9/15/2016
Goes to show what great character Edward has to shift the focus from Bella's ex jerk of a husband to Bella's beautiful little boy being the best she got from her ex.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 9/15/2016
Leg mohawk for the win! This was a fun chapter. Their personalities mesh perfectly.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
I didn't see Edward as a daddy coming. Nice surprise. This sweetens the pot for sure. Maybe these two have a lot more in common too.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
This is going to be a fun read. I'm late to the party but glad I got here. It's not very common to have a male K-teacher but it's refreshing never the less. Let's see how this school year is going to go for Garrett and his mommy. lol
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Bella is pretty cool with her divorce and doing the healthy thing and going out having some fun with her friends. Sounds like Bella really likes being back "home". She's lucky she's got great parents and great friends for moral support. I'm going to predict hot Edward is going to be Garrett's teacher. That ought to be a fun teacher parent intro.
bbluelilas chapter 20 . 8/20/2016
Muchas gracias por dejar que tradujeran la historia en español, me encantó esta historia :)
hannap chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
stop 1
cary chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
gracias x tan hermosa historia gracias x permitirnos q la traduscan y muchas gracias x regalarnos tan hermosas historias y tu tiempo en escribirlas dios t cuide mucho ) nos seguimos leyendo
rosy. canul 10 chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
Hola soy de México solo pasaba por aca para darte las gracias por haber permitido que sarai tradujera esta hermosa historia, para las que no leemos inglés, eres grandiosa escribiendo, ojala permitas que sigan traduciendo tus historias, muchas gracias de corazón...
Alexia chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I just read this awesome story in Spanish and I loved it, it was wonderful, you're a genious.
Thank you for writing it and thank you so, so much for allowing the translation.
Love from Mexico
CINTIA chapter 20 . 8/11/2016
HOLA! PUES HOY CON LA PUBLICACIÓN DEL ULTIMO EPISODIO DE ESTA HISTORIA TRADUCIDA POR SARAI ES QUE LLEGO A TU MURO. GRACIAS POR EL PERMISO A QUE LA TRADUZCAN EN MI IDIOMA Y NOS DIJERON QUE ENTENDÍAS ESPAÑOL, ASÍ QUE MEJOR PORQUE DE INGLES NO SE NADA! JAJA GRACIAS POR TU HISTORIA, EN VERDAD ME ENCANTO Y HABER SI SIGUEN PUBLICANDO HISTORIAS TRADUCIDAS :) SALUDOS DESDE PERÚ!
Sara chapter 20 . 8/11/2016
I read this awesome story in Spanish and I loved it, thank you so much for writing it and for allowing the translation. You're a fantastic writer, sweetie. Love, Sara.
Roxy Sanchez chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I read this awesome story in Spanish and I loved it, thank you so much for writing it and for allowing the translation. You're a fantastic writer, sweetie. Love, Roxy, from Ecuador!
alexelizabethcullen chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I just read this awesome story in Spanish and I loved it, you are amazing, it was wonderful, you're a genious.I love the story
Love from Mexico