Reviews for Teacher of the Year
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
lol I loved the story. Sounds like an argument I'd get into.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
awww they're so cute! From start to finish. Great friggin story right here!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/20/2015
bahahahaha thata just perfect. I hope when I tell my boyfriend that I love him it goes over that smoothly haha
Guest chapter 17 . 7/20/2015
aww he loves her!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
haha gossipy Tiffany. Amidst of the Tiffany's I've known have been gossips, I wonder if that's any indication about the name. I'm going to read that doc that makes you want to cut off Edward's balls lol.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2015
man, Garrett is my favorite! Lol Mike is an idiot. Bella got the better end of the deal; she got Edward so no complaints.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
haha she fails like I fail. Haha poor Bella. No sexy times I guess. So embarrassing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
dun dun dun... He has a daughter, and so the plot thickens! I'm loving this story greatly lol
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
I'm loving Garrett. He's great. Haha first his comment about Mike playing doctor with a nurse and him totally selling out his mom. He's awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
bahahaha I love Angela even more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
haha that's hilarious. Lol I love Angela and all her comments about the shameless hussy, Lauren .
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
hehehe I already know exactly who Garret's teacher is. What happened with Mike? I gets he's an ass (poor Garret's sad sigh made my heart hurt).
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 7/15/2015
I liked that they got married, of course. It was sweet that it was in their backyard of their home. Him leaving his job at Forks because of those women, made me a little sad for him. At least he got another teaching position, one that gives him more time at home. This was an adorable story with lots of fun spots and lots of laughter. Very well done. Thank you for sharing it with us. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
Loved the spa day and their conversation. That was very adorable. Bree wondering, aloud, if she can boss Garrett around . . . too cute. Funny that the moms are still at it. A full school year has gone by and they've been seeing each other the whole time. Some women are just ridiculously rude. I hope it changes, once he's wearing her wedding ring. I really do. The end with them wanting to see each other in their swim suits. Him saying he'll whisk her off one day to a beach to make her his forever . . . swoony-sigh. They really are fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
Her trying to get her ILY out of her brain, into her mouth and out to Edward had to be one of the funniest things I've ever read. Ever. She certainly got something out to Edward, just not what she wanted. Seriously, that was hilarious! Then him really fighting to not laugh. Her tears and run into her bedroom. So glad he followed her, because yeah, he just had to. So sweet. Her rambling and not even realizing she spewed it out in said ramble. Goodness, that was wonderful. Loved how the chappy ended, them getting undressed and in bed to sleep, due to being sick. Very, very good chapter.
3,058 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »