Reviews for Teacher of the Year
ruhhpurplebelle chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Buddy, he's so cute! I just fall in love with this Edward and the glasses hahahaha
ruhhpurplebelle chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Oops, he has a little girl! How cute that could be? xx
ruhhpurplebelle chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
And he is smart hahahah Hm, he got Bella. Xx
ruhhpurplebelle chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Oh, buddy! Edward is totally hot and like a geek, hot geek hahahaha xx
ruhhpurplebelle chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Yay! I knew that, btw hahahah Amazing hot teacher :3 xx
ruhhpurplebelle chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
I love fics with little kids. That's just perfect and little Garrett is really sweet :3 Waiting for meet more about Edward Hahahah I got the plot hahahaha ;) xx
ruhhpurplebelle chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
It seems very fun! Running to read more :)
SoaneLucy13 chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
I read this in one go, couldn't put it down. Thank you for writing this heartwarming, brilliant, laughing out loud story.
GingerGrey chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Oh, the line oh hair. It happens to me every time I shave in a hurry. That or I cut my ankle.
Day-Zeee chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
Aww! I loved reading this story. It was so sweet and light, and Edward is swooney 3
Jibson01 chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Ha,this shit is it
Thata chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
Hi there again, girl!
How are you?

Yesterday, after I finished "When the Night Comes”, I was curious to see what other stories you had under your sleeves and "Teacher of the Year" got my attention from the start!

Edward and Bella's relationship is funny, full of that delicious tension and sweet at the same time. I loved to see that Bella had a whole independent life with her friends going on too and didn't made her life all about their relationship... and all the kids are so cute as well.

You must be proud of your fics, because they are really great!

Kisses from Brazil,
Thata
KimiD chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
I am surprised it wasn't lauren. I really love the mix up on the names and characters like the kids' names, instead of adults I am just wondering where you will fit jake in at, kid or adult.
KimiD chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Love everything by that gal!
Cute title for this chappy got a little carried away didn't she, LOL
KimiD chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
I started First of the Month
the other 2 are on my TBR list... love your choices.
Sure am curious about his late wife... did he really love her... you know, the usual
2,995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »